cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs Up / Down Buttons Missing

cg5000
Local Performer

I cant find these anywhere any longer! (Using Edge browser on desktop or while using Android app) Logged in and premium user.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @cg5000. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. Sounds like you're using a Windows PC.

Could you please send me a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing when you attempt to use your Thumb feedback?

Please try using the Snipping Tool. You can find specifics about this tool and how to use it here.

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

cg5000
Local Performer

It looks like I had to create a station from the song I wanted to thumbs up, before I could give a thumbs up. If you just type in search, find a song, I was unable to thumbs up song. Yes, Windows PC. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for getting back to me, @cg5000. Sounds like you were listening to a song on-demand. 

Stations on Pandora Premium are guided by thumb feedback or added seeds, like Pandora and Pandora Plus stations. While listening to a station you can thumb up or down songs from the Now Playing screen to help us learn what to play next. In order to give thumb feedback, this would occur while you're listening to a station. 

If you listen to a song on demand that you like, you can add it as variety to one of your stations. Another option is to collect the song so that you can listen to it on-demand or offline, at a later time.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

0 Kudos

mariafmora
Local Performer

Hello, my thumbs up/down is missing.  It was there yesterday. Can you please assist me with this? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @mariafmora. 👋

Sorry to hear that happened.

Are you using a web browser? If so, which one?

Or are you using the Pandora Desktop App for Windows / MAC?

++

Screenshot:

Could you please send me a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing when you attempt to use your Thumb feedback?

For Windows:

If you have a Windows machine please try using the Snipping Tool. You can find specifics about this tool and how to use it here. You can post the screenshot in your next reply.

If you have a Mac:

1. Hold down the Shift key and the Command key (which may have an Apple logo and/or a 'four-leaf clover' type symbol). Then, while still holding down these keys, press the 3 key. This will save the screenshot as a file on your desktop. If you hit the 4 key instead, it will give you a target allowing you to drag a box around only the item that you want to take a screenshot of.
  2. Attach that screenshot in your next post.

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

0 Kudos