cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Thumb Count Missing On Station Backpage

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

You moved my post over to an existing thread which is now marked "Solved" despite the fact that the main thing I was complaining about had nothing to do with the existing thread. I can now access thumbs-up history, so that part is solved. I still can't see the "Thumbs Up" total underneath the title of the station and I don't know why not or if ever this feature will return.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

majfoalkbeopaza_0-1676010182028.png

As of now, the problem seems to have been fixed. Hooray.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@majfoalkbeopaza Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

majfoalkbeopaza_2-1675634103445.png

It's like this on all of my stations. Normally, I would be seeing something underneath the title ("80's On 9 - Created on Feb 24, 2011") showing the total number of thumbs up since the station started. I can click on "See All Thumbs Up" and see the list of thumbs up, but the only way to figure out the total number would be to manually count them. I noticed this change at the same time that I signed up for the free trial of the Premium version; I don't know whether that means anything or if it's just a coincidence. My free trial is set to expire on Feb 13.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @majfoalkbeopaza 👋

Thanks for shouting this out and providing that screenshot.

I've created a new thread for this specific issue under Web: Thumb Count Missing On Station Backpage.

I've created an internal ticket for our engineering team pertaining to this issue so that they can take a closer look at what's going on. In addition, I've passed along your feedback and account information to them and hopefully, we can resolve this issue soon.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

majfoalkbeopaza_0-1676010182028.png

As of now, the problem seems to have been fixed. Hooray.

GeraldPandora

Glad to hear that your Thumb ratings are now showing! It seems like there was an update to our website that fixed this issue.

Happy listening!

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hey everyone, we just got confirmation from our engineers, after just releasing our new web version (1.237.0), this issue should be resolved now. Please restart your browser and your thumbs will be there!

Hope this helps, let me know otherwise!

0 Kudos