Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

laptop change password directions

mojoewood
Local Performer

Hi,

Hope everyone is well in these times.

Just checking, the directions provided for changing my password on my laptop are not correct. There is no place to add and confirm a new password. Any suggestions? 

Thank you,

Matt

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mojoewood You can change all your account information (including your password) by visiting pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password.

To update your password, you can simply click the Edit button on the top of that screen. You can then click in the password field and replace that box with a new password.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done.

Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mojoewood You can change all your account information (including your password) by visiting pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password.

To update your password, you can simply click the Edit button on the top of that screen. You can then click in the password field and replace that box with a new password.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done.

Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos