cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something Has Gone Wrong" on Web Browser

merjensen
Local Performer

I get the same message when I use my Mac. Please let me know how I can access my account again. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
48 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for providing that information, @sulynnd.

I moved your post over to this thread: "Something Has Gone Wrong" on Desktop

Regarding that error message, let's try running through these steps for your Internet Explorer browser.

++

Does this issue occur on the DirecTV app on your TV as well?

Feel free to keep me updated on the progress by responding on this thread.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

shamanwowi
Underground

Any updates? Still no changes on my end.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@shamanwowi Our engineering team is still investigating. I'm very sorry for the continued error message. Thanks again for your patience during this process!

constant7
Local Performer

Same issue here, 

Windows 10

Edge Browser

Pandora playing fine but after a few minutes error message says "something has gone wrong"

I have to refresh the screen in order to be able to make any changes

Happens every time I play pandora on  my PC for the last few months

Thanks

-Jack

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@constant7 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you haven't already tried, can you please attempt to stream Pandora on a different browser (Ex: Google Chrome) to see if this issue is specific to Microsoft Edge?

Additionally, please try running through our General Troubleshooting for Edge, as this may resolve the issue as well.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

MOHLovesAlaska
Gold Certified

@shamanwowi I myself have been getting that message from time to time. Yesterday (5-25-2020) I received that message again, when I did I happened to also notice my Wi-Fi signal became very weak, that message will continue to follow with every new song, no matter if you fast forward a song or go back a song, or just let the song play out to a new one. Even if you reset your Pandora app, as long as your Wi-Fi signal stays weak you will get the message "Something Has Gone Wrong". Sometimes it is your Internet Router Box that needs to be reset and not your web-browser or your Pandora App. I do realize that this will not be applicable for all Pandora user's who receive this message. I just know this has been my issue, and could for some other's as well. Take care and stay safe everyone.                            P.S I also noticed Mac users are also having the same issues. This is why I think it is a connection internet issue. Poor signal with Wi-Fi or your modem (direct connect). Resetting the modem box could be your fix, it was for me. Your internet provider also could provide you with a booster box to improve the connection you already receive. They offered me one, I should of said yes. It could also be your solution with other issues you may be having besides your Pandora app. Sometimes my web browser will just freeze or not respond at all (page loading). Best of luck to ya.

MOHLovesAlaska

shamanwowi
Underground

Thanks for the reply but that wasn't a fix for me. I am having some slight issues with my modem/router at the moment and as part of troubleshooting that, have been restarting the router a bunch, but I was having this issue before I had this router. I recently moved and it was the same issue before I moved (before I moved I didn't have any issues with my internet).

atsar
Local Performer

Same error here, multiple pc's. Chrome browser. 

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @atsar. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're also running into this error message.

To better understand what's happening, I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account. I would recommend trying out the standard Google Chrome troubleshooting steps

Feel free to let me know if this helps. 🎧