cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

take1pro
Underground

Does anybody know if the Playlist Screen allows for customization i.e. using your own photos as the music plays?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
98 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

This is not currently a feature of Pandora but thanks for sharing your idea, @take1pro!

roxysox
Local Performer

It would be great to be able to edit your radio station or artist station key photos to the artist's selection of album covers, or have the abilityto edit it - I'm tired of staring at a random Christmas cover for Bahamas Radio, especially since it's not his album cover either.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

We apprecaite the feedback! Thanks for sharing on community!

OmegaZeta
Local Performer
Is there a way to change the background/thumbnail of a station? I just added an artist to the station, one among many additions, and the station changed its background/Thumbnail to a super close up of the mug of the artist I just added. Wt#?! ๐Ÿค” I'm not usually picky but his face doesn't really fit with the station. Thanks!
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @OmegaZeta.

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community organized.

Looks like a few other folks would be interested in editing the album art for any given station. Be sure to upvote this idea by clicking on the heart icon.

See ya around the community!

Daecarus
Local Performer
This needs to happen. I have a station that is 6 years old and has evolved a lot over 100s of likes and dislikes. The original album art from the original artist does NOT fit what the station has become. Even if having custom cover art for a station is too intricate, it would be cool to switch it to one of the other artist's that comprise the station. Long live Pandora!
EldritchKnight
Local Performer
Really I canโ€™t believe this isnโ€™t a feature yet. The above reasons are all the same reasons Iโ€™m here and Iโ€™m sure others feel the same. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s easy enough to implement, you just have to figure out how to police the photos so no one is sending around elicit photos of their dangly bits, but thatโ€™s the only issues I foresee. Get on this guys as soon as possible.
Warwolf3000
Local Performer
How can I change the station thumbnail?
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Warwolf3000 I moved your post to this existing feature request as this is not currently an option.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

litppunk
Local Performer

+1 to ability to at least select WHICH coverart is playlist cover, even if it isnt using your own pic.

My 'Energetic' playlist which plays everything from classic rock, spanish songs like Rodrigo Y Gabriella, rock and roll, kongos, I hate kate, Wolfmother, etc... still has shrek as the cover.

THIS is NOT what I want to select from my playlists when its time to get lost in the music

Does Not Fit with an energetic stationDoes Not Fit with an energetic station