cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

username777
Underground

It would be great to have a history of all of the songs that have been played on my Pandora profile page- much in the way all of my YouTube history is available for me to view (and even edit).

Labels (3)
89 Comments
ejf93
Opening Act

I'm not usually good at "thumbs upping" a song when I like it. I usually am working out, doing something, and forget to 'thumbs up' or add to my playlists. 

The song I liked pops in my head at some point in the future but I'm no longer able to find it because my listened history doesn't go far back enough 😞 

It would be great if Pandora could 'expand' the song-history feature. Perhaps going back a month instead of the past 30 or so listens... 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Gr8aunt
Underground

Good idea.  I usually listen off-line in the car and cannot thumbs up or down while driving (or off-line).  I am also trying to get Pandora to add a "manual station refresh" to be able to listen to a completely new group of songs on a particular station (i.e. the 60s, 70s, 80s station).

blarson52
Local Performer

I can't find a way to see History at all. How do I see what I played yesterday? This is a very basic function. Starting to really hate Pandora. Ready to drop my Premium membership if they can't build a decent interface.

Frustrated.

Mugur
Underground

On my phone (Android) it only shows me the history of my current listening session. Expanding that would be great.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the idea @username777! We appreciate you taking the time. 🎧

davecampbell
Underground

how do we upvote this?

it seems like an easy feature to implement in a few tables and simple dated list.

hhays337
Local Performer

Moderator TannerPandora thinks this is a new idea?  It used to be available, though I think not for all the songs ever played for our user profile.  Maybe the last hour's worth, which is all I need to check and see what it was when I couldn't get at the device to see what is playing right now.  When I listened for free it was a feature on my Kindle Fire, which I use for listening to Pandora through my home stereo.  I could scroll back and see what the recent songs were  I can't do that now, lost that ability not long after I became a premium subscriber.  I don't understand why.  Start paying and lose "privileges?"

Thanks

Lewiskl32
Local Performer

Want this also

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Ya! Good! Ya!