Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
jwickersheim
Local Performer

@AdamPandora is there any sign of a Samsung Gear app on the devs horizon or dev roadmap? I've been listening to Pandora for a real long time and want to use it more extensively on my watch for runs/workouts/hikes, etc., but right now my only option is spotify and google music. Bleh. this was raised as an idea in 2020 per OP post, but i can't find anything else anywhere regarding an update or anything...

Caramalbar53
Local Performer
I was trying to put pandora on my galaxy 4 watch but it won't work
Douggie_Fresh
Underground
No word as of yet, I use Spotify now. Would subscribe to Pandora in a heart
beat again if they added support.
Tactical_flinch
Local Performer

Yeah I agree Iv been paying for Pandora since 2009 on my other Pandora premium account and I just got my Samsung Galaxy watch4 because I was supposed to be able to  change my music easier but it doesn't have an app like Spotify so it's really hard and I can't select specific songs like I can on Spotify. So I to, am switching to Spotify but if you made an app I'd happily switch back to Pandora 

dianadld
Local Performer

That's because they don't have a standalone app for watches. That's why I'm going to cancel them when I get the new watch

I am going to do the same thanks

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

t1a9m9u9
Local Performer

They have a standalone app for the Apple Watch, but haven’t extended the same service to Samsung watches.

dianadld
Local Performer
Yep can't understand that and I've tried a couple times to get in touch with them and I can't ever submit

t1a9m9u9
Local Performer

@TannerPandora @AlyssaPandora Any chance this is actually in the works, gaining traction, or even on the radar?  Should we all just realize this isn't going to happen and move on to a service that does have a stand-alone Samsung/Andorid watch app?

piercedtiger
Local Performer

@t1a9m9u9There are 237 open ideas and only 18 closed ideas. Plus this thread is over 3 years old with zero progress. Clearly they don't care.

dianadld
Local Performer
I don't see it this is coming direct to my email I don't even go on a site anymore I don't even know where it is I think I responded at one point and said this really **ahem** and now I just don't even care anymore if they don't care maybe they don't have the money I don't know