cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) (Clean Only)

genre song of the day_updatedusername.png

Pop: Foolish Games by Jewel.   Foolish Games (LP Version) "Foolish Games"/"You Were Meant for Me" ranked at number 15 on Billboard's All-Time Top 100 and held the record in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest chart run of a single for "Foolish Games"/"You Were Meant for Me", which charted for 65 weeks. (Side note). This is my favorite overall song, as well as the artist. 

Easy Listening: Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers.  Unchained Melody  The repertoire included some of the Righteous Brothers' best-known songs, such as "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'," "Soul & Inspiration," "Unchained Melody", but also the later "Rock and Roll Heaven", as well as Bill Medley's "The Time of My Life".

Country: Making Believe by Emmylou Harris. Making Believe (2003 Remaster) Emmylou Harris is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. She has released dozens of albums and singles throughout her career and has won 14 Grammys, the Polar Music Prize, and numerous other honors, including induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame. In 2018 she was presented with the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.

Christian/ Christian Contemporary: How Can It Be by Lauren Daigle.  How Can It Be Lauren Ashley Daigle was born on September 9, 1991. Daigle grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana in an environment of zydeco, Cajun, and blues music.

Rock/ Rock-n-Roll: She Talks To Angels by The Black Crowes.  She Talks To Angels  This is regarded by many as The Black Crowes' best and most well-known song. It hit number one on the US Album Rock Tracks chart and number 70 on the UK Singles Chart in 1991. The eighth track on The Black Crowes ‘ 1990 album Shake Your Money Maker and one of the singles from the album.

download (11).jfif Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD)  Updated as of 3/18/24.

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska
521 Replies

I need to apologize to @AlyssaPandora for not adding her songs to the GSOTD playlist, that she had posted in the post "New Music". Over a week ago I was supposed to add these songs. Well, @AlyssaPandora I added nineteen of your choice songs to the playlist. However, I was not able to add the album Be Right Back by Jorja Smith because it is explicit. Here are the newly added songs that @AlyssaPandora selected for the GSOTD playlist. 

1. Motorbike by Leon Bridges
  2. The entire album "The Off Season by J. Cole (12 songs)
  3. Frida Kalo by Lion Babe
  4. Your Power by Billie Eilish
  5. Get You (Off My Mind) by Liam Black
  6. Hard 4 Me 2 Love You by Sinead Harnett
  7. California Soil by London Grammar
  8. Waves Of Blue by Majid Jordan 

Thank you @AlyssaPandora for your selections, they are now on the GSOTD (clean) playlist. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, @MOHLovesAlaska. Thanks for sharing! 🎵

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

For GSOTD for Monday, there will be no post. I finished the post before 12am. However, after many repeated attempts, I was unsuccessful in posting. Hopefully, Tuesday will be a different story. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday evening, as some of you may know, I ran into a problem trying to post GSOTD yesterday (last night). I have already added the songs that were selected to the GSOTD playlist, all but three that is. The three are a new request for today's post by @Pandora's very own @AlyssaPandora who has requested 1) What Could've Been by Gone West. 2) I Hate This by Tenille Arts. 3) Butterflies by Kacey Musgraves. Here are yesterday's songs by request and the requestee's who of course made those requests. The first request comes from @dbertel517 song of choice is Floral Fury (From Cuphead) by Mykah. @evsmi has requested two songs from the color music challenge playlist they participated in 1) Black And White by Niall Horan. 2) Golden by Harry Styles. And the next two come from a Smooth Jazz artist right here on @Pandora Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) 1) The Dustbowl Motel. 2) Friday Nite Blu. Due to the unsuccessful post last night, and the three songs that are being added now, I will forgo my selections until sometime tomorrow. Enjoy the music. 

Electronic// Video Game soundtrack: Floral Fury (From Cuphead) by Mykah. Floral Fury (From Cuphead)  Mykah is a music producer, remixer, DJ, and artist specializing in video game remixes, licensed video game cover songs, and electronic dance music. Mykah has played internationally at events in the UK, USA, and Japan.

Pop Rock: Black And White by Niall Horan. Black And White  "Black and White" is a song by Irish singer Niall Horan from his second studio album Heartbreak Weather, which appears as the album's second track. The song additionally serves as the album's fourth single, being released on 21 April 2020.

Arena & Soft Rock// Indie Pop: Golden by Harry Styles. Golden   How did this song perform on the Billboard charts? During the week ending February 20, 2021, “Golden” peaked at #61 on the Hot 100.

Contemporary Jazz: The Dustbowl Motel by Phil Klein ( @philmobet )  The Dustbowl Motel  This song is also on Phil Klein's album Cruise Control. 

Smooth Jazz: Friday Nite Blu by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) Friday Nite Blu   A variety of performers from the contemporary Bay Area jazz scene join keyboardist Phil Kleinon Cruise Control, a collection primarily composed of silky ballads, including Friday Nite Blu. 

Country: What Could've Been by Gone West. What Could've Been   The Gone West What Could Have Been song was released in 2019 as the title track of their “What Could’ve Been” album. The recently formed Gone West country music band is comprised of Colbie Caillat, Justin Young, Nelly Joy, and Jason Reeves. The group’s intricate four-part vocal harmonies are a refreshing addition to the Country Music scene.

Country: I Hate This by Tenille Arts. I Hate This   Tenille Jade Dakota Arts (born April 19, 1994) is a Canadian country music singer from Weyburn, Saskatchewan. She independently released an extended play and studio album before signing a record deal with indie label Reviver Records in 2018. Her first album for the label, Love, Heartbreak, & Everything in Between, was released in January 2020.

Country: Butterflies by Kacey Musgraves. Butterflies   “Butterflies” was released along with “Space Cowboy” as the lead singles from Kacey Musgraves' third studio album Golden Hour. Kacey wrote this song three weeks after meeting her husband, Ruston Kelly.

Until sometime tomorrow, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday evening to all. So here is what we have for GSOTD for today. I will be adding four songs all by request. The first two come from Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) a Smooth Jazz artist here on @Pandora. As I have mentioned before, I will be adding all of Phil Klein's music until every one of his songs is added to this post and the GSOTD playlist. 1). Late For The Seance. 2). In The Hour Of Shadows and Whispers (Vocal). Next up we have @elijahmdawkins with Concerning Hobbits by Angele Dubeau & La Pieta from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Lord Of The Rings. Lastly, we have @AlyssaPandora with Sweet Thing by Rufus (feat. Chaka Khan). To conclude I will be adding the last song. Enjoy the music. 

Jazz: Late For The Seance by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).  Late For The SeancePhil Klein is one of those rock-solid composers/producers whose greatest contribution to his own project is laying down smart keyboard riffs in all sorts of rhythmic patterns in order to showcase the sharpness of his better-known compatriots. So while Klein is the ringleader for the electro-charging-meets-seductive passion palette of In the Hour of Shadows and Whispers (Positive), the true stars of the collection are  Tom Coster and Marc Russo. 

Vocal Jazz//Jazz: In The Hour Of Shadows and Whispers (vocal) by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) In The Hour Of Shadows And Whispers (vocal)    Sounds Coming To You From The Infinite Jazz Lounge. Smooth Jazz Keyboardist Phil Klein with a mesmerizing and haunting jazz vibe.

Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Concerning Hobbits by Angele Dubeau & La Pieta. (From Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring),  Concerning Hobbits,  Concerning Hobbits is the second track of the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, composed by Howard Shore. It contains the musical leitmotif corresponding to the Hobbits, and its main tune is considered the "Hobbit theme".

Funk: Sweet Thing by Rufus (feat. Chaka Khan).  Sweet Thing  Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan was the band's first album to top Billboard's R&B Albums chart and also reached #7 on Pop. The album included the singles " Sweet Thing ", their second #1 hit on the R&B Singles chart and also #5 hit on Pop, "Dance Wit Me" (US R&B #5, US Pop #39) and the Bee Gees cover " Jive Talkin' " (US R&B #35).

Movie Soundtrack//Christian Contemporary//Country: Keep Your Eyes On Me by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.  Keep Your Eyes On Me (Single)  - Keep Your Eyes On Me Keep Your Eyes On Me by Tim McGraw (featuring Faith Hill) is a song from the album The Shack and reached the Billboard Top Country Songs.

MOHLovesAlaska

For GSOTD for this Thursday, there are two songs that have been requested by Smooth Jazz artist Phil Klein ( @philmobet  ). 1). High Steppin Boogie 2). Mind Field. I will conclude by adding the last two songs. Enjoy the music. 

Jazz: High Steppin' Boogie by Phil Klein High Steppin' Boogie   Phil is one of those rock-solid composers/producers whose greatest contribution to his own project is laying down smart keyboard riffs in all sorts of rhythmic patterns in order to showcase the sharpness of his better-known compatriots.

Jazz//Crossover Jazz: Mind Field by Phil Klein. Mind Field  There's not much to say about me - My biggest passion is composing and I'm here to share my work with you.

Country Pop: Circles by Jana Kramer.  Circles  "Circles" is a mid-tempo ballad that describes an unbreakable bond of love. Kramer described the track as a "really cool, dark and edgy love song," in an interview with Taste of Country. The song's lyrics speak of "piecing together a broken heart," and refer to the narrator's love as "the only part of unbroken.

Opera: Delibes: Lakmé / Act 2 - "Où va la jeune Indoue" (Bell song) by Soprano: Dame Joan Sutherland Associated Performer: Dame Joan Sutherland Orchestra: Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Conductor: Francesco Molinari-Pradelli. Delibes: Lakme' / Act 2 (Bell Song)   A beguiling flower of French Romantic opera, Léo Delibes' Lakmé remains on the peripheries of the international operatic repertoire and is known to many thanks only to its famous Flower Duet and the soprano's Bell Song aria. Outside France, it is rarely staged today. Lakmé is the jewel in the crown and the pride of Paris' Opéra-Comique, where it was first performed on 14 April 1883 and where it went on to enjoy an unbroken run of some eighty years. The first performer of the role of Lakmé was the American Marie van, Zandt. It was also she who appeared in the St Petersburg premiere of Lakmé the following season (the opera was staged by the Imperial Italian Company). Van Zandt's staggering debut in Paris in Ambroise Thomas' opera Mignon resulted in the playwright Edmond Gondinet's writing a new work especially for her.  Until sometime tomorrow, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

For GSOTD for this Tuesday all five songs that have been selected are all by request. The first two come from a Smooth Jazz artist here on @Pandora Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). 1). Norwegian Wood. 2). Crusin With Susan. The next three songs come from @Pandora's very own @AdamPandora1) As by Stevie Wonder. 2). Let's Stay Together by Al Green. 3). September by Earth-Wind & Fire. All three of these songs come from the Happy Playlist challenge. Enjoy the music. 

R&B//Soul: Norwegian Wood by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). Norwegian Wood  This contemporary arrangement of Billie Holiday’s “God Bless the Child Reimagined,” is a re-imagining by television music composer Phil Klein… featuring Bay Area vocalist Kenny Washington. www.philklein.online Commercial Directed, Written & Voiced by Sandy Shore; Produced by Dave DeAndrea for SmoothJazz.com Global, 2019.

Smooth Jazz//Lounge Jazz: Crusin' With Susan by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). Crusin' With Susan   Phil Klein is one of those rock-solid composers/producers whose greatest contribution to his own project is laying down smart keyboard riffs in all sorts of rhythmic patterns in order to showcase the sharpness of his better-known compatriots. 

Rhythm and blues: As by Stevie Wonder. As  Singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Stevie Wonder, the real name Stevland Hardaway Morris was born in Saginaw, Michigan on May 13, 1950, making him 69.

Soul Music: Let's Stay Together by Al Green. Let's Stay Together    In the case of Al Green’s unforgettable, “Let’s Stay Together,” it took two and then some hundreds of hours to perfect the 1972 hit, which reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100 and the Billboard R&B chart.

Disco: September by Earth, Wind & Fire.  September   Original members of Earth, Wind, and Fire: Verdine White, Philip Bailey, and Ralph Johnson. Earth, Wind & Fire is one of America’s top-selling musical groups of all time. The band began its legendary career in 1969 but took off in 1972.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon, for GSOTD for this Wednesday all five songs that have been selected, are by request. The first two come from Smooth Jazz artist Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). 1) The Party At Flo's. 2). Eleanor Rigby. The next two come from @Listener001 the curator for the GSOTD (explicit only) post and playlist (temporary on hold at the moment). 1). good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo (clean). 2). Lost Cause by Billie Eilish (clean). The fifth and final song comes from @AdamPandora this song comes from the Question playlist challenge, challenge #13. Where Do We Go From Here by Alicia Keys. Enjoy the music. 

Jazz: The Party At Flo's by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). The Party At Flo's  A variety of performers from the contemporary Bay Area jazz scene joins keyboardist Phil Klein on Cruise Control,  a collection primarily composed of silky ballads.

R&B//Soul: Eleanor Rigby by Phil Klein. Eleanor Rigby   San Francisco composer/keyboardist, Phil Klein, has been a mainstay in the Bay Area music scene for two decades and was the most played music composer on American television in 1999.

Pop//punk//Pop-rock// Grunge//Teen pop: good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo.   good 4 u (clean)  "Good 4 U" is a song by American singer and songwriter Olivia Rodrigo. It was released on May 14, 2021, through Geffen and Interscope Records, as the third single from Rodrigo's debut studio album Sour, which was released on May 21, 2021. The song was announced on May 10 via Rodrigo's social media. It was written by Rodrigo and its producer Dan Nigro. A song blending pop-punk, pop-rock, grunge, and teen pop,

Pop//Electro pop: Lost Cause (clean) by Billie Eilish. Lost Cause (clean)  Last week, Billie Eilish announced she had a new song on the way. She later suggested that the song would be “Lost Cause” with an Instagram post that she captioned, “nothing but a lost cause.” Eilish has since confirmed that “Lost Cause” is indeed her next single, and as the song is out now, along with a new video.

Adult Alternative//Pop//Rock: Where Do We Go From Here by Alicia Keys. Where Do We Go From Here?  As I Am is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Alicia Keys, released on November 9, 2007, by J Records. Recording sessions for the album took place at various recording studios from 2005 to 2007. Production was handled primarily by Keys, Kerry "Krucial" Brothers, Jack Splash, and Linda Perry, with a guest contribution from musician John Mayer.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning, for GSOTD all five songs are by request. The first two come from Phil Klein a Smooth Jazz artist here on Pandora. 1). Avinu Malkeinu (Remastered). 2). Good Night Alyce. the last three songs come from Music Challenge #11 by @AdamPandora 1). Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson. 2). Q.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monae. 3). Man! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain. Enjoy todays' music. 

Instrumental: Avinu Malkeinu (Remastered) by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). Avinu Malkeinu (Remastered)  Avinu Malkeinu is a Jewish prayer recited during Jewish services during the Ten Days of Repentance, from Rosh Hashanah through Yom Kippur inclusive. Since the 17th century, most Eastern Ashkenazic communities recite it also on all fast days; in the Sephardic and Western Ashkenazic tradition it is recited only during the Ten Days of Repentance.

Instrumental Jazz: Good Night Alyce by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). Good Night Alyce   San Francisco composer/keyboardist, Phil Klein, has been a mainstay in the Bay Area music scene for two decades and was the most played music composer on American television in 1999.

R&B//Soul: Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson. Pretty Girl Rock  "Pretty Girl Rock" is a song by American singer and songwriter Keri Hilson, taken from her second studio album, No Boys Allowed. It was released as the lead single internationally and was the second single from that album released in the United States. The song was written by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, who also handled its production.

Hip Hop soul//Crunk//Funk: Q.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monae. Q.U.E.E.N.    "Q.U.E.E.N." is a song by American recording artist Janelle Monáe featuring the singer Erykah Badu. It was released on April 23, 2013, as the lead single from Monáe's second studio album, The Electric Lady. Stylized in the form of question and response, each line of the song has Monáe expressing her thoughts on subjects ranging from sexuality to religion. Prince, a mentor to Monáe, called the music video for "Q.U.E.E.N." the best music video of 2013.

Country Pop: Man! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain. Man! I Feel Like A Woman   "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" is a song recorded by Canadian singer-songwriter Shania Twain taken from her third studio album, Come On Over. Written by Twain and her longtime collaborator and then-husband Robert John "Mutt" Lange, who also produced the track, the song was released first to North American country radio stations in March 1999 as the eighth single from the album, and later it was released worldwide in September 1999. "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" is a country pop song with lyrics about female empowerment.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday morning. For GSOTD for this Friday all five songs are by request. The first three come from the Playlist Challenge #12 by @Pandora's very own @AdamPandora. 1) 10,000 Hours (Single) by Dan+Shay & Justin Bieber. 2). Nine In The Afternoon by Panic! At The Window. 3). 5% Tint (clean) by Travis Scott. The final two songs come from a Smooth Jazz artist here on Pandora Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). 1). Shadows and Whispers by Phil Klein. 2). Metamorphosis In A by Phil Klein. Enjoy the music. 

Country: 10,000 Hours (Single) by Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber.  10,000 Hours (Single)    "10,000 Hours" debuted at number four on the US Billboard Hot 100 which is the first country song to debut in the top ten since 2012. This is also Dan + Shay's first top ten hits in the US and Bieber's 16th. On the Country Airplay chart, it is the duo's seventh number one and Bieber's first. In its first full week of tracking, it received 33.3 million streams and became the highest-charting non-holiday country song in the history of the streaming chart at number three. 

Pop-rock// Baroque pop: Nine In The Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco. Nine In The Afternoon  "Nine in the Afternoon" is a song by the American rock band Panic at the Disco and the first single from the group's second album Pretty. Odd... It was the band's first song release that did not include the exclamation mark at the end of the "Panic" in the group's name. It was the fifth song written for the album. It was the first song written after the band decided to scrap an entire album of songs that the members had been planning to release in autumn 2007.

Hip hop//Rap: 5% Tint (clean) by Travis Scott.  5% Tint (clean)    5% TINT is an English language song and is sung by Travis Scott. 5% TINT, from the album ASTROWORLD, was released in the year 2018.

Jazz: Shadows and Whispers by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). Shadows and Whispers  Phil Klein is one of those rock-solid composers/producers whose greatest contribution to his own project is laying down smart keyboard riffs in all sorts of rhythmic patterns in order to showcase the sharpness of his better-known compatriots.  

Jazz: Metamorphosis In A by Phil Klein.  Metamorphosis In A  Phil Klein - Keyboards - String and Wind Arrangement. Alex Murzyn - Soprano Sax. Itaiguara Brandao - Acoustic Guitars and Electric Bass. Garrett Bell - Electric Guitar. Rafael Barata - Drums and Congas/Bongos. Phil Hawkins - Assorted Percussions. 

MOHLovesAlaska

For GSOTD for this Saturday, there are only two songs by request. Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) is a Smooth Jazz artist here on @Pandora, 1). God Bless The Child Reimagined. 2). Whisper A Song. I will conclude by adding the last three songs. Enjoy the music. 

Vocal Jazz: God Bless The Child Reimagined by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). God Bless The Child Reimagined   This contemporary arrangement of Billie Holiday’s “God Bless the Child Reimagined,” is a re-imagining by television music composer Phil Klein… featuring Bay Area vocalist Kenny Washington. www.philklein.online Commercial Directed, Written & Voiced by Sandy Shore; Produced by Dave DeAndrea for SmoothJazz.com Global, 2019.

Vocal Jazz//Electro Jazz: Whisper A Song by Phil Klein. Whisper A Song   Phil Klein is one of those rock-solid composers/producers whose greatest contribution to his own project is laying down smart keyboard riffs in all sorts of rhythmic patterns in order to showcase the sharpness of his better-known compatriots.

Hip Hop: Paul Revere by Beastie Boys. Paul Revere   "Paul Revere" is a song by the American hip hop group Beastie Boys, released as the third single from their debut album Licensed to Ill (1986). It was written by Adam Horovitz, Joseph Simmons, Darryl McDaniels, and Rick Rubin.

Christian & Gospel: Rebel Heart by Lauren Daigle. Rebel Heart  Daigle’s ability to connect with her audiences has helped make her the fastest-selling new artist (of her genre) in the past decade and gave her soulful, authentic, vocal power to a worldwide audience. She’s amassed a billion worldwide streams and sold-out headline shows around the globe.

Singing//Singer-Songwriter: Drowning In Amsterdam by Vanessa Peters & Ice Cream On Monday. Drowning In Amsterdam  Vanessa Peters is a Texas-based singer and songwriter. Her songs have a short story quality about them and her lyrical abilities are often praised among reviewers. The music blog Heartache With Hard Work states, "It's one mark of a great song that it can work on a number of different levels. And almost every song here does that. They work as allegories, as symbols for some of the grand concepts: love, fear, loss, friendship, fear. They work as literal short stories."

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Sunday afternoon, for GSOTD for today there are two songs by request from Phil Klein@philmobet ) a Smooth Jazz artist here on @Pandora. 1). Wrestless. 2). Fever Pitch. I will conclude by adding the last three songs. Enjoy the music. 

R&B//Soul: Wrestless by Phil Klein. Wrestless  "I Hear Voices," the new CD, is a collection of vocal compositions featuring celebrated vocalists from the San Francisco Bay Area. Including Wrestless. 

African Jazz: Fever Pitch by Phil Klein.   Fever Pitch  Phil Klein, A new unreleased contemporary African jazz/ fusion piece. Cinematic in look and feel. Fever Pitch combines tribal dance pictures with exciting new song.

Funk//Rock// Soft Rock: Silly Love Songs by London Bridges.  Silly Love Songs  "Silly Love Songs" is a song written by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney and performed by Wings. The song appears on the 1976 album Wings at the Speed of Sound.

Adult Contemporary//Rock: I'm The Only One by Melissa Etheridge. I'm The Only One   "I'm the Only One" is a Melissa Etheridge song that appears on her 1993 album Yes I Am. It was released as the first single in 1993, reaching number 12 in Canada and number 26 in the Netherlands. In the United States, it was slow to gain momentum, but after the success of "Come to My Window", it was re-released, peaking at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 and number one on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart in January 1995.

Blues//Blues Rock: Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. Landslide  The lyrics to ‘Landslide’ were born when Stevie was faced with the fear of losing everything for a dream. ‘Landslide’ is about the fear of everything coming crashing down and not knowing how you’re going to hold things together in pursuit of a dream.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday afternoon. For GSOTD for today all five songs are being added by request. Two from Smooth Jazz artist Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). 1). Sweet Silent Language. 2). God Bless The Child. The next and final three come from @AlyssaPandora all three songs were selected from her Happy Playlist Challenge, challenge #15. 1). Happy by Pharrell Williams. 2). Without by Sampha. 3). As I Am by H.E.R. enjoy the music. 

Vocal Jazz: Sweet Silent Language by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).   Sweet Silent Language  Phil’s music has been played over 10,000 times on US and European television and over three million streams on Pandora radio. His recordings feature the cream of SF Bay Area musicianship including current members of Santana, Tower of Power, The Yellow Jackets, and The Doobie Brothers.

R&B//Soul: God Bless The Child by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). God Bless The Child   This contemporary arrangement of Billie Holiday’s “God Bless the Child Reimagined,” is a re-imagining by television music composer Phil Klein… featuring Bay Area vocalist Kenny Washington. 

Soul// Neo-Soul: Happy by Pharrell Williams. Happy (Single)   "Happy" is a song written, produced, and performed by American singer Pharrell Williams, from the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack album. It also served as the lead single from Williams' second studio album, Girl (2014).

Electronic Music: Without by Sampha. Without   Sampha is known widely for his collaborative work with SBTRKT, Jessie Ware, Drake, Kanye West, Solange, and others. Sampha has released two solo EPs: Sundanza (2010) and Dual (2013). Sampha's debut album, Process, was released on 3 February 2017, through Young Turks and won the 2017 Mercury Prize.

Alternative R&B: As I Am by H.E.R. As I Am   About “As I Am” In the final track of her prelude, she turns towards a more happy and loving theme as opposed to the previous songs where it was more fierce and empowering. H.E.R. embraces her love for her partner and wants reassurance that they will stay with her forever;

MOHLovesAlaska

Lbceeno
Opening Act

This is my music on Pandora can you add it to GSOTD PLAYLIST

ARTIST: Lbceeno https://pandora.app.link/FumYe5peUgb

@Lbceeno this post is for clean only, there is another that is for explicit only, that post is curated by @Listener001. She is currently finishing up her finals, and she is also making preparations for a greater Explicit Only GSOTD. I will add your music to that post. I will also inform @Listener001 that I linked your music there as well. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday afternoon, for GSOTD we have a request coming from Smooth Jazz artist Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) 1). Never Gonna Lose This Dream. 2). Red Eye Special. I will conclude by adding the last three songs for today. Enjoy the music.

R&B//Soul: Never Gonna Lose This Dream by Phil Klein @philmobet ).  Never Gonna Lose This Dream You San Francisco composer/keyboardist, Phil Klein, has been a mainstay in the Bay Area music scene for two decades and was the most played music composer on American television in 1999. Phil's 3 CDs are played on smooth jazz and R&B stations throughout the United States and abroad. Members of Santana, Tower of Power, Huey Lewis, and the News and The Yellow Jackets are featured, guests. His second release, "Cruise Control" appeared on Bobby Caldwell's Sin-drone label." I Hear Voices," the new CD, is a collection of vocal compositions featuring celebrated vocalists from the San Francisco Bay Area.

Electronic Jazz//Funky Jazz: Red Eye Special by Phil Klein @philmobet ) Red Eye Special    Phil Klein is one of those rock-solid composers/producers whose greatest contribution to his own project is laying down smart keyboard riffs in all sorts of rhythmic patterns in order to showcase the sharpness of his better-known compatriots.

Contemporary Christian music: Spirit Of The Living GOD by Meredith Andrews. Spirit Of The Living GOD   Meredith shares, “ God, You are Lord, You are King of my heart and Lord of my life. I want what You want. when we walk in truest freedom.

Contemporary Christian music//Gospel: Be Still And Know by Steven Curtis Chapman.  Be Still And Know  "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Be Still and Know. This is also found in The Holy Bible Psalm 46:10 (KJV).

Pop//Soft Rock: Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) by Phil Collins.  Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)  "Against All Odds" is a song by English drummer, singer, and songwriter Phil Collins. It was recorded for the soundtrack to the 1984 film of the same name. It is a power ballad in which its protagonist implores an ex-lover to "take a look at me now", knowing that reconciliation is "against all odds" while considering it worth trying. The single reached No. 2 in the United Kingdom, while it peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, the first of seven US No. 1's for Collins in his solo career. "Against All Odds" also topped the charts in Canada, Ireland, and Norway.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon. For GSOTD for today, there are two songs that have been requested by Smooth Jazz artist Phil Klein@philmobet ). 1) Frankie Does Norway. 2). Metamorphosis in D. I will conclude by adding the last three songs for today. Enjoy the music. 

Electronic Jazz:  Frankie Does Norway by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).  Frankie Does Norway   Franky Does Norway MP3 Song by Phil Klein from the album In the Hour of Shadows and Whispers. You can also download the Franky Does Norway song on Gaana.com. 

Jazz//Smooth Jazz: Metamorphosis in D by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).   Metamorphosis in D      The Newest Effort, a jazz piece, "Metamorphosis in D" is now in worldwide release. Also released earlier this year a new piece for piano and orchestra, "With and Without You .”

Pop//Tropical: We're Good by Dua Lipa.  We're Good  "We're Good" is a song by English singer Dua Lipa from the reissue of her second studio album Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition. It was released through Warner Records on 11 February 2021 as the reissue's lead single. It is a tropical pop song written by Lipa, Emily Warren, Scott Harris, and Sylvester Willy Siversten. The song achieved moderate success, charting within the top 25 of 10 countries, including the United Kingdom.

Pop: Slide Away by Miley Cyrus. Slide Away   "Slide Away" debuted at number 47 on the US Billboard Hot 100 on the chart dated August 31, 2019. It is Cyrus' 48th entry on the chart.

Country//Singer-songwriter: Good Time by Niko Moon. Good Time  A moment he wanted to benchmark with tattoos: "GOOD" on his right leg, "TIME" on his left. "I always wear holy jeans," Moon explains, "and I’m starting to run out of real estate." "GOOD TIME" deserved permanent ink, since the phrase is more than just an album title. 

MOHLovesAlaska

For GSOTD for this Thursday, there are two songs that will be added by request, this request comes from Smooth Jazz artist here on @Pandora by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). 1). Pirates In Love. 2). Kol Nidre and Variations. I will conclude by adding the last three songs. Enjoy the music

Jazz: Pirates In Love by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).  Pirates In Love   Phil Klein, Category: Artist, Albums: I Hear Voices, Phil Klein, In the Hour of Shadows and Whispers, Singles: Mind Field, Good Night Alyce, Metamorphosis in A, Shadows and Whispers, God Bless the Child Reimagined, Top Tracks: The Sweetest Part, Pirates in Love, The Secret in Your Eyes. (Side Note: I have collected 12 of Phil Kleins Jazz songs for my own personal collection, you will be glad you did as well, great talent.) 

Instrumental Jazz: Kol Nidre and Variations by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).  Kol Nidre and Variations the melody to which the Kol Nidre is sung in the Ashkenazic (German) rite became famous when the Protestant composer Max Bruch used it (1880) as the basis for variations for cello. The melody is widely popular because of its plaintive and appealing qualities and can be heard in several variations in different localities. "Kol Nidre and Variations" orchestrated by Phil Klein. What a masterpiece. 

Bedroom pop, Indie pop, & Power pop: Driver License (clean) by Olivia Rodrigo.  Drivers License (clean)   "Drivers License" received universal critical acclaim. Clash critic Robin Murray dubbed the song a "sensational pop statement, an impeccable melodic moment right from the off". He praised its firm songwriting and atmospheric production.

Pop-rock: This Is Me by Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas. This Is Me   "This Is Me" is a song performed by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas from the 2008 Disney Channel television film Camp Rock and was featured on the soundtrack of the same name as the fourth single. It premiered on Radio Disney on June 6, 2008, and was released by Walt Disney Records onto the iTunes Store on June 17, 2008. A live version is also included on Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience. The single has sold 945,000 digital copies to date. 

Dream Pop//Alternative Dance. Obsessed by Hatchie.  Obsessed  Harriette Pilbeam (born 4 May 1993), known professionally as Hatchie, is an Australian singer-songwriter and musician. She released her debut EP, Sugar & Spice, in 2018 and her debut studio album Keepsake on 21 June 2019.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday happy morning, and happy you should be, the weekend is here. For GSOTD for this Friday I will be adding six songs, all six are by request. The first two songs come from Phil Klein @philmobet ) a Smooth Jazz artist here on @Pandora. 1). Hatikvah (Remastered). 2). With and Without You. The next comes from @BellaSwan both songs of choice are from a playlist they submitted here in the community. 1). Zero To Hero by Ariana Grande. 2). Good To Be Home by Coco Jones. The final two songs also come from a playlist that was submitted here in the community, the creator of that playlist is @QueenElenaBella 1). My Once Upon A Time by Dove Cameron. 2). Do What You Gotta Do by Dove Cameron & Cheyenne Jackson. Be sure to check out the playlists, enjoy the music. 

Instrumental:  Hatikvah (Remastered) by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) Hatikvah (Remastered)    In 1897, at the First Zionist Congress in Basel, Switzerland, the delegates joined in a rousing rendition of the song “Hatikvah.” The beloved Zionist hymn would come to be known among generations of Jews around the world as the Jewish national anthem. Yet it was not until 2004 that the Israeli government officially designated “Hatikvah” as the country’s national anthem. Between these two facts lies the curious tale of one of the most important songs in modern Jewish history. Phil Klein has taken this piece of historic history and turned it into an instrumental masterpiece. Be sure to check it out, you will not be disappointed. 

Instrumental Jazz//Smooth Jazz: With and Without You by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).  With and Without You   With and Without You - Single by Phil Klein Composer/Keyboardist. San Francisco Bay Area Discography. 

Pop: Zero To Hero by Ariana Grande Zero To Hero  · "Zero To Hero" is a song from the Disney movie Hercules that was sung by Ariana Grande for the album We Love Disney. It was announced by Grande's Team on Fahlo and Rap-Up News.

Movie Soundtrack//Easy Listening: Go To Be Home by Coco Jones. Good To Be Home   Coco Jones. Courtney "Coco" Jones (born January 4, 1998) is an American actress, pop singer, rapper, and dancer. She was born in Columbia, South Carolina, but raised in Lebanon, Tennessee.

Musical: My Once Upon A Time by Dove Cameron. My Once Upon A Time  “My Once Upon a Time” is a soaring Broadway-style ballad where Mal comes to terms with her wrong actions throughout Descendants 3 and takes personal responsibility for them, rather than blaming her upbringing. She asserts she will take charge of her narrative to change her story.

Melodic Rock: Do What You Gotta Do by Dove Cameron & Cheyenne Jackson. Do What You Gotta Do   Dove Cameron & Cheyenne Jackson Lyrics. "Do What You Gotta Do". (from "Descendants 3" soundtrack).

MOHLovesAlaska

For GSOTD for today, there are five songs all by request. The first two songs come from a Smooth Jazz artist here on @Pandora Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). 1). Caribbean Tease. 2). Serengeti Suite. The other request comes from @Pandora's very own @TannerPandora who has requested the final three songs for today. 1). Rock The Boat by The Hues Corporation. 2). Push It by Salt -n- Peppa. 3). Sure by Take That. Enjoy today's music. 

Vocal Jazz: Caribbean Tease by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ).  Caribbean Tease,   The singer for Caribbean Tease is Patty Cathcart of Tuck and Patti. Tuck is playing guitar on the track, as well, and Aaron Smith on drums who played with the Temptations, and John Pierce on bass from Pablo Cruise.

R&B//Soul: Serengeti Suite by Phil Klein ( @philmobet ). Serengeti Suite   "I Hear Voices," the new CD, is a collection of vocal compositions featuring celebrated vocalist Clif Payne who sings lead and 12 tracks of vocal harmonies. From the San Francisco Bay Area. 

Disco: Rock The Boat by The Hues Corporation. Rock The Boat   When the song was first released, it went months without getting radio airplay, but it wasn’t until the song became a disco\club music favorite in New York that it was picked up by Top 40 radio. Hues Corporation member St. Clair Lee said that the song “was a song you could do anything on. You could cuddle or you could get crazy if you wanted to.

Hip-Hop// Pop rap: Push It by Salt -N- Peppa. Push It  "Push It" is a song by the hip-hop group Salt-N-Pepa. It was released as the B-side of the "Tramp" single in 1987, and as its own single in 1988. It peaked at number 19 on the Billboard Hot 100 in early 1988 and, after initially peaking at number 41 in the UK, it re-entered the charts after the group performed the track at Nelson Mandela's 70th birthday concert, eventually peaking at number two that summer. The song has also been certified Platinum by the RIAA.

Europop//R&B: Sure by Take That.  Take That  "Sure" is a single by British boy band Take That, released as the lead single from their third studio album, Nobody Else. Released on 3 October 1994, it was a departure from their previous singles, featuring a heavier R&B sound than their previous dance-pop-oriented songs. It was written by Take That's lead singer Gary Barlow and fellow band members Robbie Williams and Mark Owen. The song became the band's fifth number one on the UK Singles Chart. 

MOHLovesAlaska