cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Musical Nomination Day

ToWellKnown
Diamond in the Rough

Hey Everybody, Happy Monday, I Hope You Have Had A Great Week! Now, Let's Dive In, Enjoy

Warning: This Nomination List Contains Explicit Or Possibly Offensive Content, Look For These Labels Before Listening:   (*) = Explicit    (***) = Offensive Content

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Here's This Weeks Top #10 Musical Nominations/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

1. Walking On A Dream - Empire On The Sun On Pandora
  2. There She Goes - Benson Boone On Pandora
  3. Sunroof - Nicky Youre & Dazy on Pandora
  4. Whatever - Kygo & Ava Max On Pandora
  5. The Git Up - Blanco Brown On Pandora
  6. Paper Planes - M.I.A. On Pandora
  7. Let Go - Aaron May On Pandora***
  8. Rolex - Ayo & Teo On Pandora
  9. Up - Cardi B On Pandora*
  10. Paris - Else On Pandora

What Are Your Favorites? Tell Me In Purple 💜

Warning: This Nomination List Contains Explicit Or Possibly Offensive Content, Look For These Labels Before Listening:  (*) = Explicit    (***= Offensive Content

Weekly Nominations Are Picked By The Songs I've Listened To The Most In The Week, There Will Be A Top #10 Selection Of Different Songs On This List Every Week! 

Here Is A Playlist Of All The Songs That I Have Featured In The Musical Nominations That Will Now Be In/On All Musical Nomination Day Posts!

🌻Musical Nominations🌸[1-8]

Adam Smith | ToWellKnown
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

MariaPandora

Hi @ToWellKnown , hope you have a great Monday too!

Hmmm from this selection I like most of the songs, but I have to say Paper Planes by M.I.A is my favorite from these though. I also love Sunroof by Nicky Youre & Dazy and Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun, but Paper Planes was released when I was in high school, I downloaded it to my iPod back then and since then it has been on my playlists.

Also I had never heard the song 
Rolex by Ayo & Teo but I liked it too! 

Thanks for sharing!

ToWellKnown
Diamond in the Rough

You Are So Very Welcome, @MariaPandora, Im Glad You Like It, Im Constantly Adding New Songs To The Nomination Lists, And You Can Listen To Every Song Ever Added By Listening To The Musical Nominations Archive, I'll Attach The Link to this Post.

Thank You For Your Continued Support of these Nominations,

I Hope You Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day!😄  

Musical Nominations🌸[1-8]

Adam Smith | ToWellKnown

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @ToWellKnown @MariaPandora.

One of my favorites is Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun. ☀️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Join the discussion in Community Chat
Let's make a playlist together: It's Spooky Season!