cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2000s Country Station plays songs form other eras

MusicFanInSC
Opening Act

I have been enjoying my 2000s Country Station but Pandora has some bugs they need to work out. At least 3 songs it played were from the 2010s and 1 song just released this year. I still love Pandora but that's something I wanted to bring up.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFanInSC Genre stations such as your 2000s Country Station will primarily play songs from the 2000s, but we will also play an occasional song from other eras to provide a more diverse listening experience.

You can use Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down to tune your station to your liking and let us know what you want to hear more or less of.

You can also use Pandora Modes to customize your station experience when you're listening from a computer, mobile device or the Sonos app

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFanInSC Genre stations such as your 2000s Country Station will primarily play songs from the 2000s, but we will also play an occasional song from other eras to provide a more diverse listening experience.

You can use Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down to tune your station to your liking and let us know what you want to hear more or less of.

You can also use Pandora Modes to customize your station experience when you're listening from a computer, mobile device or the Sonos app

Hope this helps explain.