cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Featured Artist On Song Title

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Could you have the team add (feat. Uncle Kracker) to the end of the When The Sun Goes Down song? This is Kenny Chesney's song and he sings it with Uncle Kracker :0). There might me another country singer that sings a song with somebody. I'll come back and post if I figure out which one it is. Thanks, for helping me with my playlist.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @CraftyCatMom2 

I've passed your feedback along to our curation team to review further. Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

You're welcome.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Huey Lewis popped up with Couple Days Off and Heart Of Rock And Roll and I thumbed 'em down 'cause I have 'em both listed under his Sports album. He needs to be able to pick another song not in my playlist for the Greatest Hits And More album and also from his Live At 25 album he popped up with Heart And Soul which I have listed for her Sports live album. Could you have the team take off But It's Alright so he come back around to have me thumb up that song again and for the Live At 25 album could you have 'em take off But It's Alright? It's they are so far down the list for me to take it 'em off myself. I noticed with some of my other singers they picked another song I didn't have listed. Let me know if this can be done. Thanks :0). I feel like he will come back around naturally with another song I don't have listed. I've gotten really far this time to make everything work out the way I want it to. He is sophisticated to figure out haha, but am getting there.

0 Kudos