cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alphabetical order

MEsco418
Local Performer
We need the option to list songs by alphabetical order, offline and online! Listing by latest downloaded is just frustrating. I have to scroll through way too much to find the song I want to play.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MEsco418 I recommend heading over to the Feature Suggestions board and liking the existing idea of "More sorting options for premium" as that is the best way to let our team know what you'd like to see as a feature in your Pandora experience.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

6 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MEsco418 I recommend heading over to the Feature Suggestions board and liking the existing idea of "More sorting options for premium" as that is the best way to let our team know what you'd like to see as a feature in your Pandora experience.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

French
Local Performer

This option was not on premium or it was on both. It was available as a regular feature and I like many are upset it is no longer available. Don't change what works and makes your custumers happy

Pjhoehn
Local Performer

Hello Eric, 

If you work for Pandora,  why aren't you helping fix tge problem with music being in alphabetical order? They way it was when we all signed up for it years ago!!  You obviously have had a lot of complaints about this because I just read many of them. Using an app should get easier when you do updates, NOT more difficult to use. Why don't you help us out, PLEASE & THANK YOU!

ABSOLUTELY! This is so frustrating to me! Ever since I downloaded their new app, It want allow me to put my music in alphabetical order. I end up giving up scrolling and moving to my Spotify.. I am probably going to cancel my Pandora because of this issue. I have been a customer for 6 years now. I think they might lose a few customers over this issue. It just doesn't make sense to me. When you switch to their newest -lastest downloads.. It should be an easier way to listen to your music, not more difficult!!! I hope that they figure this out soon!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pjhoehn I definitely understand your frustration with this.

While this is not currently a feature, I recommend giving this existing thread a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added, as well as a comment with your specific suggestions. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

el49
Opening Act

I also would like the ability to sort alphabetically. I can't find out how to do this on Android, do you know how?

RustyAxelrod
Local Performer

Pandora alphabetizes stations but not playlists. Why? I hate having to hunt and peck to find a playlist. Seems like the Pandora techs just give us the brush. I too am trying out different music applications. I used to pay for a whole year of Premium up front. Now I pay monthly so that I can jump ship as soon as I find the time to look for something better. Pandora is bloated and complacent, like Microsloth. The Germans have a great word for this: "verschlimmbesserung".

0 Kudos