cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to Download Station

CaPrincessSarah
Underground

I have an Android phone, more than enough memory.

I asked to download several stations. All but one successfully downloaded.

How do I get that one station to download?

I tried stopping the download, restarting it, restarting the phone, but nothing works. I just see the downloading symbol.

Thanks,

Sarah

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

CaPrincessSarah
Underground

I just checked and the station finally downloaded. Yay! Yes, that was the only station. I am surprised that it took so long considering that I have the phone plugged in most of the time and the phone just sits on my desk.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @CaPrincessSarah. 👋

Thanks for posting about your experience with your offline tunes.

For offline downloading, I would recommend leaving the Pandora app open (in the foreground) while plugged into a power source. I would also download that one station by itself before moving to the next one. Larger playlists and stations can slow down the download process.

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (05.13.24)
0 Kudos

CaPrincessSarah
Underground

Unless I restart Pandora, which I did more so recently, the app is always open. The app is plugged into a power source most of the time. I already downloaded all desired stations less one of them.

I had no issues downloading the station my last phone. The problem is just with my new phone, the Samsung Galaxy S22.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @CaPrincessSarah 

Thanks for the additional details. Just to confirm, is this is the only station you're having trouble with? Does it appear to start downloading, but doesn't finish or you just see the arrow?

Can you tell me the name of the station? I've gone ahead and passed this over to our engineering team for further review.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

CaPrincessSarah
Underground

I just checked and the station finally downloaded. Yay! Yes, that was the only station. I am surprised that it took so long considering that I have the phone plugged in most of the time and the phone just sits on my desk.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the update, @CaPrincessSarah. Glad to hear the station downloaded for you. If you run into any additional issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (05.13.24)
0 Kudos