cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist I've never heard of on end of year list

Cheflace08
Local Performer

My pandora may have been hacked in March I have artist I've never heard of on my end if the year list. Is there a way to have this removed? 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cheflace08 Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remove that listening history on your account if you had an unauthorized user accessing it.

This being said, I'd be happy to help take some measures to prevent them from using your account again moving forward.

This would entail me removing all devices associated with your account.

This would then require you to log back into your account and reset your password.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed with this. 

0 Kudos

Cheflace08
Local Performer

We can try that yes. I'll just have to sign back in correct?

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us, @Cheflace08.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos