cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse and save album to my collections

Quirkels
Local Performer

Hello,

When I first registered for Pandora, about 5 years ago, I would search a song and the album was added to my colletion.  Now when I search a song, I have to sign up for premium.  In addition, I have to hear a commerical before the song is played.  I paid for commercial free listening a long time ago.  What is going on?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Quirkels Nice to see you around the community!

To clarify, the ability to add specific songs and albums to your collection is only an option with a Pandora Premium subscription.

Free and Pandora Plus listeners will need to watch a short advertisement before they are able to listen to songs, albums or playlists on-demand.

If you need help adding a station to your collection from your mobile device, you can refer to the steps listed out under the Start listening section of this article

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

lapsu
Local Performer

Does this mean we can no longer manually add music to a station? I listened to the ad but I still don't see any button that lets me add a song or artist to an exist station that I have. That was a pretty critical feature. The ability to control what goes into my station was one of my favorite things about Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lapsu That is not currently a feature of Pandora - if you would like to request the ability to move tracks between stations, you can create a suggestion for that here

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos