cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busted Open Podcast not playing episodes in order

DonnySimz
Underground

Busted Open” Podcast will not play in order. And i mean ANY order, no matter how I sort it. Its a daily podcast. So there are new episodes daily. All other podcasts seem fine, even others about pro wrestling. But this is the only one for over a year now that has had this issue. Once I listen to an episode, it skips to yesterday’s episode, aka the most recent. I assumed if I let it play, it will eventually play the episode from the day before that, but instead it will just start playing a completely different Podcast altogether.
It worked fine before, but sometime in September 2019 this started for only this podcast. And it happens on iOS as well as Android and any other device that has a Pandora app. I would like to finally be able to listen to an episode i haven’t heard from june 11th, then hear June 12’s episode right after and etc. Sadly the only other way to hear this podcast is on SiriusXM with paid subscription. But I am paying for Pandora instead and starting to regret it. If this podcast goes to iheart like some others I may have no reason to continue with Pandora.
I like Pandora, I like proWrestling talk, and i love convenience. But I’m not getting this combo and there is no reason why.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

DonnySimz
Underground

I dont know what you did between thanksgiving night and tonight but i can tell you what happened. At the end of my June 16th episode i couldnt grab my phone due to being at work. But OUTTANOWHERE, it went to the june 15th episode instead of Nov 27th. Wait this cant be. I changed the sort list and skipped ahead to the end of the episode and it went to the next days episode, as its supposed to do. 
You guys and gals fixed it!!!
I have never been so excited to not have to manually select an episode. Now i can finally play them all in order with no breaks and finally catch up. 
Thank you very much and keep up the good work. Loving Pandora again. I was not expecting a solution so soon especially during this current climate and holiday season. 
Once again. Thanx. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @DonnySimz,

Thank you for reporting this.

I have created a ticket with our engineering team, and have passed your feedback along to them so they can further investigate. 🔎

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

DonnySimz
Underground

Thank you for addressing the issue. Hope there is a sinple solution soon. Each day is more and more frustrating. Just now as i hear the outro music, i have to race to unlock my phone then click and scroll and scroll till i find the episode im currently listening to so that i can manually click the next one. Otherwise im automatically hearing spoilers from todays episode instead. Then have to go back to episode list since it switches from where i was just to go back and find the episode again. That is if i can remember the name or number.
Again thanks and hopefully you guys and gals find a fix soon. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @DonnySimz. 😁

Thanks again for all your patience with this!  

DonnySimz
Underground

I dont know what you did between thanksgiving night and tonight but i can tell you what happened. At the end of my June 16th episode i couldnt grab my phone due to being at work. But OUTTANOWHERE, it went to the june 15th episode instead of Nov 27th. Wait this cant be. I changed the sort list and skipped ahead to the end of the episode and it went to the next days episode, as its supposed to do. 
You guys and gals fixed it!!!
I have never been so excited to not have to manually select an episode. Now i can finally play them all in order with no breaks and finally catch up. 
Thank you very much and keep up the good work. Loving Pandora again. I was not expecting a solution so soon especially during this current climate and holiday season. 
Once again. Thanx. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! So glad to hear it, @DonnySimz. 👍

I've marked your last post as the solution to this thread.

If anything else pops up, please don't hesitate to let us know. Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos