cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I download a list of my thumbed up music?

ManWithJoeName
Underground

So, I just got offered a free pandora account with my AT&T account, but from what I understand I can't convert my current account to the free one from AT&T.  Is there any way I can at least download a list of all the music I currently have added to my Pandora account so I can try to add it all back into my new account?

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ManWithJoeName

You can actually use the same exact account to upgrade to Premium if you're an AT&T Unlimited Plus and More subscriber. However, that offer is only available to Pandora listeners with accounts that are set to our free service

Existing Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible for this offer.

That being said, you won't need a completely new account to take advantage of this offer. You'll simply need to cancel your current subscription and wait for it to expire.

Once you begin hearing advertisements again, you can then upgrade using this promotion. 

++

Please keep in mind, downloading or stream-ripping is not permitted per our licensing so you won't be able to download those tunes to transfer to another Pandora account.

I hope this helps clarify.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ManWithJoeName Thanks for letting me know about this! Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email regarding this redemption issue. I appreciate your patience during this process.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ManWithJoeName

You can actually use the same exact account to upgrade to Premium if you're an AT&T Unlimited Plus and More subscriber. However, that offer is only available to Pandora listeners with accounts that are set to our free service

Existing Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible for this offer.

That being said, you won't need a completely new account to take advantage of this offer. You'll simply need to cancel your current subscription and wait for it to expire.

Once you begin hearing advertisements again, you can then upgrade using this promotion. 

++

Please keep in mind, downloading or stream-ripping is not permitted per our licensing so you won't be able to download those tunes to transfer to another Pandora account.

I hope this helps clarify.

ManWithJoeName
Underground

Awesome!  Thanks!!!

ManWithJoeName
Underground

Ok, so this doesn't seem to work.  I canceled my pandora subscription, and started getting ads.  I then went to the site you gave me the link for, and I was unable to link my current free account with my AT&T account.  I started a chat conversation with the AT&T rep and they said that I have to use the email I used for my AT&T account when signing up with Pandora, but that it couldn't be one that I already had a Pandora account with.  Also, they told me that I couldn't change it to the email account that I currently have my Pandora account listed under. 

This is all very frustrating.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ManWithJoeName Thanks for letting me know about this! Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email regarding this redemption issue. I appreciate your patience during this process.

ManWithJoeName
Underground

@AlyssaPandora Thank you so much!  I was starting to get frustrated, and I am not back with my premium account!  You Rock!

tparrish
Local Performer

I also wanted to download a list of the thumbs-up songs. I am trying to get the list of the songs from the account my father used. He has passed away and I wanted the list of his favorites. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tparrish Sorry for your loss - we send our deepest condolences to you and your family members.

While there isn't a way to download a complete list of his thumbed up songs, if you have access to his Pandora account, what you can do is sign in, and go into each station individually to view what songs he gave a thumbs up to.

If you need assistance with that, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos