Can I make a station from 5 albums?

Jeputz
Local Performer

Screenshot_20231028_133747_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_133848_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_133834_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_133806_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_133738_YouTube.jpg

 i like Star Wars. I would love to have a Pandora station that drew from these 5 albums (and wherever else), but all the albums are Various Artists, so I don't really know how to make that work 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeputz Creating a station based off of various albums is not currently a feature.

I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas board if you'd like to see that option added to the service.

In the meantime, what you have a couple of options:

1. Create one station based off of one specific track you enjoy from one of those albums, and then add additional songs from the other albums as variety
  2. Create separate stations based off of specific songs from each of those albums that you enjoy, and then shuffle them

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeputz Creating a station based off of various albums is not currently a feature.

I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas board if you'd like to see that option added to the service.

In the meantime, what you have a couple of options:

1. Create one station based off of one specific track you enjoy from one of those albums, and then add additional songs from the other albums as variety
  2. Create separate stations based off of specific songs from each of those albums that you enjoy, and then shuffle them

Hope this helps!

Jeputz
Local Performer

Thank you so much for both suggestions!!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Jeputz.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos