cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content disappeared after subscription expired

punkroxy84
Local Performer

I had playlists downloaded for offline listening and then these playlists just disappeared from my account. Has anyone else had this happen? Can it be reversed?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@punkroxy84 It looks like your Pandora Premium subscription has expired, which is why your Premium content disappeared.

The ability to access that content is only possible when your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium.

To resubscribe to Pandora Premium, you can go to this page.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@punkroxy84 It looks like your Pandora Premium subscription has expired, which is why your Premium content disappeared.

The ability to access that content is only possible when your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium.

To resubscribe to Pandora Premium, you can go to this page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

awakeinseattle
Local Performer

I was on family premium plan. Dad deletes me from plan. is there a way to restore and transfer my playlists to mu own account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awakeinseattle It looks like you created this Pandora account on 4/3/2022.

If you were previously on a Premium Family plan subscription, then your account was likely registered under a different email address.

To regain access to your previous collection, you will need to sign in using that other email address, and then resubscribe to Pandora Premium here.

If you run into any issues with this, you can contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

billdevlin2
Underground

Oh man now I just updated my CC expiration date and I lost all of my playlists 😞  Can I get these two back?

Thumbs Up

Dandy Lunabrads

I am premium and I never intended to let it lapse.  I just had to update my CC.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@billdevlin2 I do see your Premium subscription recently expired.

To resubscribe to Pandora Premium, you can go to this page.

Once that is completed, you will see those playlists back in your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Cvickers419
Underground

I accidentally let my Pandora Premium family plan laspe and I resubscribed to it today, when I opened Pandora app after resubscribing, all the songs I had saved and the playlists I had made are still gone. I signed out of my phone and back in and they still haven't reappeared. My history doesn't show all of the ones I had saved unless I had recently listened to them and they are in that scrolling section at the top above my collection. Can I get the saved songs and playlists restored easily or do I have to go back and re-add them all over again?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cvickers419 Your collected songs and playlists should still be in your collection now that you have resubscribed.

I recommend signing out, and then signing back in to see if that resolves the issue.

If that doesn't help, can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Cvickers419
Underground

I had restarted my phone and signed out of Pandora twice and they finally showed up. I guess I was being impatient. Thanks for responding. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cvickers419 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

bstrawn
Local Performer

I restored my premium access and now my playlist do not show on my phone and when I thumbs up it is not creating a list for that station.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bstrawn I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos