Labels (1)
63 Replies

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @AshleySugarbee.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

alyoob
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist is also missing. Could I get that restored?

0 Kudos

Rob1952
Local Performer

I spent over a month creating a collection, Playlis, of 463 songs from country to rock ‘n’ roll. Suddenly, this collection disappeared. I’m trying to find out a way to fix this problem on Pandora’s website but they don’t offer any help there. Has anyone else experienced this problem and been able to fix it?  Is there someway to reach Pandora to have them fix his problem? Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Rob1952 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is upgraded to Pandora Plus. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Contacting Pandora support:

For future reference, check out this thread for instructions on the various ways you can get in touch with our support team: How to contact customer service?

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos