cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted thumb ratings reappear as "thumbed up on undefined"

chouse
Underground

I deleted a bunch of thumbed up songs I had on several stations. I just noticed they all came back, but now it reads "thumbed up on undefined". How do I remove these thumbs up

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
87 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @birds28.

I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

birds28
Local Performer

Looking at community history, this has been an issue since 2020, and the same response was given back then "open ticket with the engineers who are looking into this". Please provide a solution, not the same answer as 2020. 

marguerita35
Local Performer

I have very old thumbs up rap songs and things I no longer listen to from when I had a free Pandora account years ago. I deleted the stations, also the thumbs up collected list. The count still has the 197 songs included those from deleted stations. Also the thumbs up collected list has been deleted and they're not being shown so I can't even play songs from my thumbs up list anymore. Please help me. I'd just like to reset the thumbs up list or get it back and be able to delete those old raps songs. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marguerita35 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Deleted thumb ratings reappear as "thumbed up on undefined"

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

kemarose25
Local Performer

Has this issue been resolved? I am having the issue, after reverting to an old account because I was unable to join my husbands family plan with my most recent account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kemarose25 Can you please send over a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

selenc
Local Performer

Your engineers are useless.

0 Kudos

drahcir1
Local Performer

This happened to me as well. The only solution was to "reset" my account by changing to an email I don't use, logout then sign up with my original email. Now I have a fresh account. 

0 Kudos