cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting content from Recently Played list

jtix
Underground

I have a "new" collection that I never would have set even after a three-day drunk and I cannot delete it.  One:  How did this thing get in my collection?  Two:  How do I delete it?

I followed the instructions, but they do not work.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
45 Replies

Wasasurfer
Local Performer
spotfi! you get a full page of what they call things we think you will
like that are nothing but paid adds for stuff I can't stand
[image: download.jpg]
0 Kudos

chandragay
Local Performer

Okay.  I am not finding an option to delete a playlists that I just downloaded.  I see the 3 dots but it in no way gives me a "delete option for this downloaded music.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @chandragay. 👋

Thanks for your post. Could you share a bit more about how you're listening?

• Are you using a computer? Or, are you using a device?
  • If you're using a device, what is the make and model?

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

chandragay
Local Performer

Hello.  I am using Windows 11 on my desktop pc.  I also have pandora on my cell phone, a Galaxy S21 Ultra.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chandragay Can you please send me a screenshot of a playlist you are having trouble deleting?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Boykinjacob92
Local Performer

Hi Adam, I hope I can reach you here, I'm having the same problem our friend here is having, I have the screenshot ready to send, I am using Android a Motorola, if I hold the playlist it brings me to the "add songs and playlists" menu, and I am a subscriber so I would appreciate full access to these kind of things, especially if I'm paying

0 Kudos

chandragay
Local Performer

Is this what you are asking for? 

chandragay_1-1647986240029.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chandragay To clarify, that playlist isn't actually a part of your collection. However, I do see it is showing in your Recently Played list: 

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 6.18.26 AM.png

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delete content showing in your Recently Played list. I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️if you'd like to see this option available: Clear Recently Played / Search History

In the meantime, as you continue to listen to other content on Pandora, that playlist will eventually disappear from view as it will get pushed down the list.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boykinjacob92 Please send that screenshot in a reply to this thread and I'll be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Mimi1228
Local Performer

I’m trying to delete my history from my pandora, how can I do that 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mimi1228 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Deleting content from Recently Played list

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delete content showing in your Recently Played list. I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️if you'd like to see this option available: Clear Recently Played / Search History

In the meantime, as you continue to listen to other content on Pandora, that playlist will eventually disappear from view as it will get pushed down the list.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

esjarmon
Local Performer

There needs to be a solution for this! 

0 Kudos

Starshine
Local Performer
  • There is currently no option to delete individual recently listened to songs.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Starshine I moved your post over to this existing thread: Deleting content from Recently Played list

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

fosgate3
Underground

You aren't alone. I have so many bs collections added to my recently played--stuff I would never ever listen to. There is no security breach on my account and no one else is using it. There needs to be a way to get rid of this garbage, especially if you are using a premium account. If I'm paying for the service then I should have the ability to control what collections appear.

lbg
Local Performer

I cant delete songs from my playlist or collection.

Very frustrating!

I dont have a delete option

lbg_0-1681408965775.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lbg I moved your post over to this existing thread: Deleting content from Recently Played list

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Encsurfer
Opening Act
This is wrong. Why did you move it!!! Just make a delete button. What are
you doing? Your job?

Thank You,

Brad

traymond160
Underground

I setup an active BonyM station but dont like it, on the bottom there is a label  MORE where the 3 vertical dots are:  I clicked on that but it does not have a DELETE STATION there, so how then can I go about getting rid of a station I dont want?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@traymond160 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Deleting content from Recently Played list

To clarify, it doesn't look like that station is in your collection anymore.

I believe you are referring to how you still see the station on your Recently Played list:

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 4.34.14 AM.png

In the meantime, as you continue to listen to other content on Pandora, that station will eventually disappear from view as it will get pushed down the list.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos