cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting content from Recently Played list

jtix
Underground

I have a "new" collection that I never would have set even after a three-day drunk and I cannot delete it.  One:  How did this thing get in my collection?  Two:  How do I delete it?

I followed the instructions, but they do not work.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
45 Replies

muzik13
Local Performer

To Pandora:

On my Recently Played list is music I want to remove. I really want to remove it. When I click on the 3-dots the menu that appears offers:

Collect
Add to playlist >
Start Station from Artist
Start Station from Song

The menu does not have an option to remove or delete the music from my Recently Played list.

A response from Pandora in the most recent entry says, "In the meantime, as you continue to listen to other content on Pandora, that station will eventually disappear from view as it will get pushed down the list."

So, after reading the messages on 'Deleting content from Recently Played list' I would guess that Pandora's management just does not want to offer an option to remove or delete the music from the 'Recently Played' list. Pandora's response to a customer, "...will eventually disappear from view..." is far from what your customers want.

I am a business owner and if I ran Pandora, in order to keep my customers happy, I would offer As Soon As Possible, an option to remove or delete the music from my 'Recently Played list' .

Cheers

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @muzik13. 👋

Thanks for posting about this - we value your opinion and appreciate your input.

At this time, the ability to clear your search history and recently played songs manually isn't a feature. However, listening to additional content will eventually shift what you currently see under your recently played history.

As a listener, I'd love to see this option implemented and have upvoted this existing feature suggestion too: Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

Feel free to upvote the idea and leave a comment to express your interest in having this option available. For more information about how suggestions become features, check out our Ideas FAQs & Policy.

We hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

mncowboy07
Local Performer

I am trying to find a way to clear items from my recent played list

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mncowboy07 Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delete content showing in your Recently Played list. I recommend upvoting this existing idea with a ❤️ if you'd like to see this option available: Clear Recently Played / Search History

In the meantime, as you continue to listen to other content on Pandora, that playlist will eventually disappear from view as it will get pushed down the list.

Hope this helps!

NYMom45
Local Performer

How do you delete the picture of the album (album art) off a song that you played in recently played???????  

I did it once before but can’t figure it out again. Pandora should fix this problem immediately!!!! This is posted so many times it’s ridiculous!!! Get it right Pandora!! We don’t want to see a ALBUM ART FOREVER just because we played a song once!!!

No young people use Pandora anyway and it is not user-friendly for older people!!!! 

This is SO ANNOYING that I’m going switch to Spotify!!!  Pandora is antiquated!!!! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NYMom45 Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delete content showing in your Recently Played list. I recommend upvoting this existing idea with a ❤️ if you'd like to see this option available: Clear Recently Played / Search History

In the meantime, as you continue to listen to other content on Pandora, that playlist will eventually disappear from view as it will get pushed down the list.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos