cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downvote Glitch?

LojaRich
Underground

Just hit "skip" on 46 tracks in a row (yes, I counted) that came across my station. All were downvoted previously.
Then, I was told I cannot skip anymore due to licensing. Is this a bug that will be fixed soon? I can no longer listen to this station because it seems the settings are changed to only play songs that I have downvoted... What's going on here?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LojaRich Nice to see you around the Community.

To clarify, when those tracks appeared on your station, was the Thumbs Down button already highlighted on all of them?

If so, what is the name of the station you were listening to?

Also, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing the next time this happens?

I appreciate you working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

LojaRich
Underground

Hi Adam. Thanks for the quick response.
Yes, the songs coming up were all previously downvoted and the icon showed that as well (thumb down was highlighted).

I could send a screenshot but it would just look like any song with the downvote selected. There is nothing visually different occurring. A video would best demonstrate it since you'd have to see the downvoted songs coming up as the next track. I will post if the problem continues and if I can get my camera to work.

I wasn't really complaining but making it known in case it's some kind of bug you guys would be interested in hearing about. Not sure if other people experienced it or not but I found it very odd.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LojaRich Thanks for following up.

Our support team has set a trace on your account to see if they can get a better understanding of what is happening.

A screen recording as you suggested or even the screenshot would work fine as well.

When you have the chance, please try and reproduce this issue, and then take either a screen-recording or screenshot of the next track that plays with the Thumbs Down already highlighted.

Thanks so much for your help with this. 

0 Kudos