cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate songs

Devandeilkes
Local Performer

I’m pretty sure pandora used to have a button at the bottom of a playlist to delete unwanted dupelicate songs from playlist what ever happened to this button and why was it deleted? It was a useful tool especially when you’ve added dupelicate aomgs to a playlist on the website or on the app and now wanna delete them but don’t wanna have to make a spread sheet of the playlist.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Devandeilkes Nice to see you around the community!

Unfortunately, that is not currently a feature that is available.

If you haven't yet already, I recommend checking out the existing feature requests we have, and adding a comment with your specific suggestions:

💡More sorting options for Premium

💡Prevent duplicate songs on playlists

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Devandeilkes Nice to see you around the community!

Unfortunately, that is not currently a feature that is available.

If you haven't yet already, I recommend checking out the existing feature requests we have, and adding a comment with your specific suggestions:

Hope this helps!

Big_D
Local Performer

Anybody out there know how to search out a single artist/band in the Thumbs Up list so that you don't add the same songs over again?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Big_D Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to search or sort through your customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist).

If you haven't yet already, I recommend checking out the existing feature requests we have, and adding a comment with your specific suggestions - make sure to upvote them with a ❤️as well:

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

carnessalimw
Local Performer

Been mentioning this feature for over 5 years - posts in reply to this person is only about how it is not currently a feature and fails to address WHY it was REMOVED. You also fail to explain how someone is to notice and remove duplicate songs. As a staunch defender of Pandora you make it very hard, look at your exact same copy and paste responses - this is pathetic and sad..

kimbapoly1
Local Performer

You haven't answered the question Adam!  Pandora needs to provide an option to prevent duplicate songs being added to a playlist.  It can't be that difficult.

whywhynot
Local Performer

i want this too, just became a premium member and started getting duplicates added

Rinde
Local Performer

What's up? It's been years and this option still isn't available. Make me want to cancel. I'm starting to think they want the dups to play so they can make more money from commercials.