cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equalizer for Free / Paid Subscription

pug39
Local Performer

Does Subscription have equalized music?   Free music goes up and down, am constantly adjusting volume, no matter what device I'm on!!!!!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

28 Replies

pug39
Local Performer

W O W so many years of people asking for music to be equalized you would think Pandora would get the message for more paid subscriptions.!       To whom mentioned Spotify, thank you for the info.  Will give them a try, smooth listing without adjusting sounds Great.?🙃

Revman7
Local Performer

I've been a pandora premium member for many years.  I'm having second thoughts about continuing on if they don't implement a simple equalizer into their app.  It's 2023... come on now.  That's like not having a light bulb to see in the dark these days.

Spencerlarimore
Local Performer

How do I play albums front to back without sound breaks between songs?

Can't listen to a Tool or Pink Floyd album properly on this app.  Pandora should offer every album as a one track as well as the individual track.  I've been on here since 2014 and it drives me nuts.  Maybe udate your playlist app and allow us to move an entire album into a playlist.  Maybe I'm missing some kind of trick or even something obvious.  But I swear nothing has changed in the past 9 year's with your playlist app.

AdamPandora

@Spencerlarimore I moved your post into this existing thread: gapless playbacks/equalizer

While this is not currently a feature, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Crossfade / Gapless Audio Playback

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

sdneidich
Underground

Adam, the decision to merge this feature request in underscores the problem with Pandora today. Crossfade/Gapless audio has been an open idea requested since at least 2019, and it's been a feature on other platforms for ages. The refusal of Pandora to implement gapless playback completely destroys the ability to enjoy albums as the artists intended, and is the reason I stopped using Pandora years ago. 

And having jumped the fence, I can say with complete certainty that the grass really is greener with Spotify.

Topdjhere
Underground

I would love the option of an equalizer and gapless playback. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks,
G Lee

Ha2
Local Performer

So is their an equalizer where I can program my tones to my tastes? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ha2 I moved your post into this existing thread: gapless playbacks/equalizer

While this is not currently a feature, I recommend upvoting this existing idea with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Crossfade / Gapless Audio Playback

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

0 Kudos

stixhellberg
Local Performer

If Spotify and YouTube can do this then so can you. Being able to change EQ to your liking is imperative for many reasons: 1) Listening on different speakers/ headphones/ear buds, or at home or car etc. 2) Being a professional musician with damaged hearing from many years of playing music or loss of hearing from other types of jobs or illness 3) Recording and mastering music of many different genres, the EQ changes pretty drastically.  Also, speed variation would be nice for many reasons, most of all I could use it for teaching music. Thanks!