cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available

drgold
Local Performer

I have the same problem like others here. Since moving back to the USA I haven't been able to use Pandara and I've been wondering why my wife's account didn't have any issues. Would you be able to do your magic for my account as well so I can enjoy Pandora again? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
61 Replies

HollyH84
Local Performer

I’m having the same issues. I signed up in Australia & then moved to the USA. I don’t know if that has something to do with it. I have also uninstalled & reinstalled multiple times. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HollyH84 We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Jjsande1492
Local Performer

Hi there. Same issue as everyone else. All stations say not available after coming back to the US. What should I do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jjsande1492 We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Jjsande1492
Local Performer

Seems to have worked. Thank you! What did you have to do?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jjsande1492 There's a back-end change that we had to make on your account, however you should be good to go now.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

preppyjet
Local Performer

Hi Adam, I have the same issue. Have emailed your support email countless times, and they refuse to respond now, acting as if i am the only person with this issue. Clearly it has been an issue since at least 2020. It seems anyone who is in or has been to AUstralia and goes back to the US, has an issue. Can you please do to my account whatever you did to everyone elses account on here that fixed it? I have not been able to listen to ANY music for three years. Had this issue last year, got no help, cancelled subscription. Just resubscribed, same issue still not fixed. So appreciate your help. Your email team is terrible, sadly. I even sent them all your threads here helping people, they are ignoring me. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @preppyjet! Welcome to community - sorry for any trouble.

I've escalated your post and reached out to our User Support team directly to let them know that you've attempted to contact them. Someone will respond to the email associated with your Pandora account soon. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mrkmil442
Local Performer

I am currently running into this issue at well... what can I do to fix this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrkmil442 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of the station you are listening to when this error message appears?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

DomoDan
Local Performer

Same issue here with the "Station is Currently Not Available". I would love to have the small change for my account as well as it seems it has resolved the issues with other users. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DomoDan It looks like you are running into a separate issue.

What is the name of the station you are listening to when this error message appears?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Calmknight
Local Performer

Hi Adam, 

we also can’t listen to any stations. Could you please help us out too?

thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Calmknight Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

ameliaml
Local Performer

I've encountered the same problem ever since moving back to the States. Would you be able to solve this or tell me what to check out? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ameliaml Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Calmknight
Local Performer

My account is having the same problem, telling me the station is unavailable no matter which station i select. Can you work your magic please 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Calmknight Sorry you are still experiencing issues with this.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks again for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Calmknight
Local Performer

It happens no matter where i listen: windows, laptop, desktop, phone app, phone chrome. 

It reads “this station is currently not available. Please try a different station”.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Calmknight It sounds like you are listening to a Pandora account registered under a different email address than the one that is connected to your Community profile.

I am going to send you a private message to gather some additional details from you.

0 Kudos