cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explicit tracks playing on genre stations

bnljaney
Local Performer

"Genre stations such as "Today's Hits," emulate terrestrial radio, so these won't have explicit tracks by default."

That is absolutely not true. Hot Girl Bummer's chorus is F*ck You and when the song first came to Today's Hits it was definitely not censored!!!! It played the original for about a month until they swapped it out for the really annoying clean version. F*ck I'm Lonely by Lauv and Anne-Marie played on the same station uncensored. This thread has been active for 6 months and the only answer is to keep reporting each individual song over and over. Clearly that's not doing any good and nothing is getting fixed. I already have Amazon Music and Google Play Music that play my songs the way they were written, pretty sure I'm going to be leaving Pandora over this.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bnljaney I created a separate thread for your post since you are reporting a separate issue.

Explicit tracks should not play on genre station such as Today's Hits.

Since it sounds like explicit tracks are still playing on those stations for you, I went ahead and reported your feedback to our engineers so they can further investigate. 🔎

Thank you so much for letting us know about this! 

0 Kudos