cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Thumbs Up list doesn't load in profile

grady8781
Local Performer

I'm having trouble loading my thumbs up list on Windows 10Capture.PNG as well!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
81 Replies

matthewloew
Local Performer

I have 7850 Thumbed-up songs. I can only see about the first 70 on the computer. I would like to be able to put all the songs in a Google sheet.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@matthewloew I moved your post over to this existing thread: Full Thumbs Up list doesn't load in profile

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it.

I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Keary
Local Performer

I have 4190 Thumbed Up songs and can only see about 50 of them in My Profile when I click on the Thumbs Up link.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keary I moved your post over to this existing thread: Full Thumbs Up list doesn't load in profile

0 Kudos

Sunshiny
Local Performer

Hi, I've been a member of pandora since 2012 and have since liked 1900+ songs. I wanted to revisit the songs and look at my musical growth over the decade but my thumbs up list will not load at all on the desktop web player or desktop app. If some tech support could help me, it would mean a lot to me since I'm a very nostalgic person. Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sunshiny I moved your post over to this existing thread: Full Thumbs Up list doesn't load in profile

0 Kudos

fweesner
Local Performer

This works only a little.  I shows about 70 songs and that's all.  (I have 474).  Why not make a grid list without graphics and junk to make it compact - and sortable by artist, date thumbed, station.  It's 2022.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fweesner I moved your post over to this existing thread: Full Thumbs Up list doesn't load in profile

0 Kudos

nikismithwin
Underground

same thing happens to me. Im on windows, using chrome

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nikismithwin Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

0 Kudos

et1911
Local Performer

I have the same issue using Edge, Firefox, and Chrome on Windows 10

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@et1911 We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

0 Kudos

rsklein
Local Performer

Is there any way I can display a list of all my thumbs-up songs for a station? I have over 900 on one station, but when I click on Thumbs-Up, only a few dozen appear. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 03/03/22:

Hi everyone! 👋

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

hadenodom
Underground

That's disappointing to hear.  Is there a reason for this change?  Having to go to a dozen individual stations to get that data instead of just one place is a real inconvenience and breaks up my workflow tremendously in regards to how I get that data and build my library.  I like Pandora for its ability to find new music that fits my taste and it does a great job of that, but it's a little less useful if I can't then sit down and add all those new songs and artists to my music library.  

0 Kudos

smartieman
Local Performer

Adam, I have Pandora Plus. When accessing my account through my laptop, I am only able to see 100 songs in my Thumb's listing, though I have a total of 397 thumbs. What is causing that? I can see all 397 songs in the app on my phone. 

0 Kudos

et1911
Local Performer

As stated in the previous comment, this is absolutely disappointing. As was suggested by Adam, I went to my stations and edited my Thumbs. Not only was this a TOTAL PAIN, but my Profile still shows that I have 408 Thumbs!  Looking at the station backpages, I have only about 50 thumbs. How can I access and edit the remaining 358 thumbs?  This 'change' to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile is a big step in the wrong direction and is what I would consider a product defect. Will this be addressed?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smartieman We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

0 Kudos

joshuahardman
Local Performer

Lately I've been going back and removing some Thumbs Ups from my profile to start with a clean slate (I've had Pandora since around 2011), and am having trouble viewing where the remaining 8 Thumbs Up songs came from. On my mobile device I am able to see what the 8 songs are, but am not able to see what Stations these songs came from and thus cannot really track down and remove them. Is there any fix for the browser view of the Thumbs Up list not loading? Thanks so much!

0 Kudos