cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Thumbs Up list doesn't load in profile

grady8781
Local Performer

I'm having trouble loading my thumbs up list on Windows 10Capture.PNG as well!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
81 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joshuahardman Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

ErikaJ1
Local Performer

I have the same issue but it is quite a bit of songs that I would like to remove. And because I removed the stations a long time ago, I cannot go to that station to remove the songs. 

Phobia42
Local Performer

Can you help me understand this change?  I go to my station's detail page, click "See All Thumbs Up", and it shows me 20, even though I have 235 on this station.  How do I see the rest?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Phobia42 Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

neverfrost1
Local Performer

I would suggest changing it back. This was a bad move on Pandora's part. Why would you make it more complicated to navigate a thumbs up list? I remember when I could scroll through it in it's entirety. That was far simpler, and user friendly. Honestly with whoever is making these decisions I can see why Pandora's competition as of late has been doing so well. I just don't understand how the company came up with "lets restrict access to the users most fundamental aspect of the service" and thought that was a good idea. That being said, Pandora is still my go to place to find good music. I have used this service for many years, and have paid for the service as well. This is by far the worst I've seen it. Please right this ship.

0 Kudos

etillman2727
Local Performer

Hello,

I’m having a similar problem. Thumbs up list says 438 but only 2 show up. I would like the other 436 to be restored. Like others, I chose Pandora over other apps because of the history I’ve built using this app. I’m on a windows computer, on the website, chrome browser. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@etillman2727 We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

0 Kudos

MusicFan23424
Local Performer

Has this been resolved yet? I have 1500 likes from a 10+ year old account and it's frustrating that I can only view the first 100 songs I've thumbed up.  This should just be a simple list.  The UI doesn't need to be so needlessly glitchy.  I've been hoping this would be resolved for years now and finally decided to comment about it.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan23424 We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

0 Kudos

periculum
Local Performer

This is the most non-solution ever. Hey guys, we know there's a problem and we didn't fix it!

I can scroll through all on my mobile but not on a browser. It is very very frustrating. 

0 Kudos

Bmallory
Local Performer

Hello all:

My liked songs are only showing up to a certain point. I am missing hundreds or so of songs. Is there any way I can get the rest back?

Thanks,

Barton

Barton Milnor Mallory 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bmallory We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

0 Kudos

jbizzy513
Local Performer

So, it sounds like paying the premium price for the premium service is being limited?  Why would you do that to your loyal customers?  I thumbs up songs so they appear in a list that can be played again and again.  Also, with the thumbs up station they conveniently play all of these songs like a playlist.  That **ahem**!  Been a long time premium member now.  Less product for the same price?  Appreciate that along with the warning.  You know I can Spotify for free, right?

puls4rpuls4r
Local Performer

Yeah, it's very clearly intentional.  They are eliminating your ability to move to other services easily.

0 Kudos

ehalo_3
Local Performer

When I go to Thumbs Up from my profile I should have 706 but when I click on the link it only loads around 50 of them and has a stuck loading animation at the bottom of the list like it can't fetch the rest of the list. I also read that there should be a Thumbs Up playlist? I don't see this, or are people referring to the Thumbs Up link from their profile as I described?

Thanks for your help. Using Windows 10 and the latest Google Chrome.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehalo_3 Nice to see you around the Community. 

Full Thumbs Up list doesn't load in profile:

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up playlist:

I took a look at your account, and see that you are currently set up with the free service. This playlist is actually only available when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

If you'd like to upgrade and listen to the playlist, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

onthefly200
Local Performer

Ive got just around 4K thumbed up  tracks and I'd love to see whats in there but the list in profiles shows me about 100 of them before refusing to load anymore. What can I do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@onthefly200 We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

0 Kudos

SHAUNPRO3
Local Performer

hi,. I also can't get to my thumbs up list ?

Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHAUNPRO3 Can you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos