cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Thumbs up work with autoplay

Sarahm_1731
Local Performer

How do i check my thumbs up on my autoplay?!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sarahm_1731 Nice to see you around the community.

Just as with your regular Pandora stations, thumbs on your AutoPlay station are station specific, so please feel free to thumb up and down.

If you thumb up a track on your AutoPlay station, it will be added to your My Thumbs Up playlist. So if you want to view the Thumbs Up ratings you've provided while on AutoPlay, you can check out your My Thumbs Up playlist.

However, if you thumb down a track on your AutoPlay station, it will simply keep that song from reappearing on that AutoPlay station.

As a result, there's no need to worry if you thumb down a song by accident. It won't have any other effect on your account, and you can still add that song to any of your playlists or stations.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sarahm_1731 Nice to see you around the community.

Just as with your regular Pandora stations, thumbs on your AutoPlay station are station specific, so please feel free to thumb up and down.

If you thumb up a track on your AutoPlay station, it will be added to your My Thumbs Up playlist. So if you want to view the Thumbs Up ratings you've provided while on AutoPlay, you can check out your My Thumbs Up playlist.

However, if you thumb down a track on your AutoPlay station, it will simply keep that song from reappearing on that AutoPlay station.

As a result, there's no need to worry if you thumb down a song by accident. It won't have any other effect on your account, and you can still add that song to any of your playlists or stations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Kcjw1812
Underground

Do songs you thump up when it is on auto play get added to your thumbprint radio?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kcjw1812 thanks for posting to community!

Yes, the songs you thumb up in auto-play should be added to your Thumbprint Radio. 

Let us know if you see differently.

Thanks for being part of community! 👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

k_wix2007
Local Performer

Is there a way to search through the thumbs up songs. I am looking for a song I thumbed up yesterday, but it was on autoplay so its not associated with a saved station and I can't find it and can't remember the name of the song.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@k_wix2007 Tracks given a Thumbs Up in AutoPlay will be added to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

So if you want to view the Thumbs Up ratings you've provided while on AutoPlay, you can check out your My Thumbs Up playlist.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

k_wix2007
Local Performer

When I go to My Collection and then to Playlists there isn't a My Thumbs Up playlist. Is this something I need to create?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@k_wix2007 I had our support team take a look and it appears you may have inadvertently deleted your My Thumbs Up playlist.

They went ahead and restored that playlist for you, so it should now show in your collection again.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

TVCasualty
Underground

I have a "moving on" playlist, and I want to add more similar songs to it. If I thumb down a song on autoplay when the playlist has completed, is there any way to change that if I want to give that song a chance again?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TVCasualty At this time, there isn't currently a way to edit the thumbs down ratings you give when listening on AutoPlay.

With that being said, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion as I'm sure it is something many other listeners would be interested in seeing as well. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

clouded-minds
Local Performer

Hi! I noticed that nothing I've liked from AutoPlay is showing up in the ThumbsUp playlist anymore. I am not sure how long this has been happening but I imagine it has been longer than a month (according to the last song that's on the list). I only noticed it this weekend. Is this a bug, how can I go about getting this fixed, or is there a way I can find the songs I recently liked?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@clouded-minds I'm showing My Thumbs Up playlist was removed from your collection.

I've gone ahead and restored the playlist for you on my end.

Can you please try and reproduce this issue now?

Give a Thumbs Up to a track, grab a screenshot of it showing the Thumbs Up icon highlighted, and then navigate to your My Thumbs Up playlist to verify if it was added or not.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

clouded-minds
Local Performer

Hi Adam! I see the playlist now and it seems to be working well! I wonder how it got removed. But thank you so much for help and the quick response. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @clouded-minds. 🤝

0 Kudos

zelda971
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue where my station goes into auto play and I like songs but then I cant find them in my account after 😞

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zelda971 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How Thumbs up work with autoplay

Tracks given a Thumbs Up in AutoPlay will be added to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

So if you want to view the Thumbs Up ratings you've provided while on AutoPlay, you can check out your My Thumbs Up playlist.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos