cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see if a station plays a specific artist?

GrandFunkJ
Local Performer

I'm a big fan of Tantric and Days of the New but their songs never play on my selected stations. I've made an educated guess at which stations would play their type of music, but how can I be sure a station plays a specific artist? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GrandFunkJ At this time, there isn't a way to verify what artists or songs will play on a specific station.

If you'd like to see that option added to Pandora, I recommend creating a feature request for it here - this will give others around the community the chance to upvote your idea if it's something they'd like to see added as well.

That said, you should be able to use Pandora Modes to customize your station experience when you're listening from a computer, mobile device or the Sonos app. You can pick different modes like Artist Only, which will play only tracks from the artist headlining your station (unless you've added variety to your station, in which case it will play tracks from those artists as well).

Please keep in mind that Artist Only mode will only exist on relevant stations.

Additionally, I do see your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Premium - if you were looking to hear a specific song or artist during your current listening session, you can always create a customized playlist where you can pick and choose what songs you want.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GrandFunkJ At this time, there isn't a way to verify what artists or songs will play on a specific station.

If you'd like to see that option added to Pandora, I recommend creating a feature request for it here - this will give others around the community the chance to upvote your idea if it's something they'd like to see added as well.

That said, you should be able to use Pandora Modes to customize your station experience when you're listening from a computer, mobile device or the Sonos app. You can pick different modes like Artist Only, which will play only tracks from the artist headlining your station (unless you've added variety to your station, in which case it will play tracks from those artists as well).

Please keep in mind that Artist Only mode will only exist on relevant stations.

Additionally, I do see your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Premium - if you were looking to hear a specific song or artist during your current listening session, you can always create a customized playlist where you can pick and choose what songs you want.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos