cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a timestamp of when I thumbed up a song?

drewlesueur
Local Performer

How do I get a timestamp of when I thumbed up a song?
I want to know the date/time that I first heard the song that completely changed my life about 10 years ago.
It is sentimental for me to know the exact date.

I have Pandora Premium, so I can see all the songs I thumbed up by navigating to "My Collection" > "Playlists" > "My Thumbs Up".

I see the song that I am wondering about in that list, but how do I see when it was thumbed up?

I even looked in the raw JSON data loaded in the network tab of the JavaScript Console. I see that there is a 'addedTimestamp' but that is a current timestamp, not the time that the song was thumbed up.

Labels (1)
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @drewlesueur. 👋

I wish I could help with getting a timestamp for you. I completely understand where you're coming from with how music can be a turning point or represent a specific time/event in your life. Unfortunately, we don't actually save a list of the content from each of your listening sessions, as this would use a lot of memory.

In the meantime, I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request as it sounds like a feature you'd like to see implemented: Make Listening History Available 

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos