cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up a favorites list?

boniface
Local Performer

How do I set up a favorites list? I don't want to lose some of the Christmas stations I'm listening to now. Thank y

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @boniface thanks for posting to community!

Unfortunately, a station favorites list is not currently a feature of Pandora. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and posting your idea. From this board you can post your ideas and feedback that you'd like to see on Pandora or like othere listeners posts. 

Please note, your Christmas stations will continue to remain in your Collection unless you delete the station from your list. However, a deleted station can be recovered. 

When you delete a station, creating a new station from the same song or artist will just bring that deleted station back. All of its thumb ratings will return along with it.

If you want to create a "fresh" version of a station that you've already deleted, you can try either of the following:

• Try creating a new station based on a few of your favorite songs from that artist. If you were unhappy with the way your artist-based station turned out, creating a station based on some of that artist's songs is a great way to give it another try.
  • Remember that you can always delete any or all of the thumb ratings on any station by going to the Station Details menu for that station and deleting any thumb ratings or extra seeds that you no longer want.

Hope this helped. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @boniface thanks for posting to community!

Unfortunately, a station favorites list is not currently a feature of Pandora. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and posting your idea. From this board you can post your ideas and feedback that you'd like to see on Pandora or like othere listeners posts. 

Please note, your Christmas stations will continue to remain in your Collection unless you delete the station from your list. However, a deleted station can be recovered. 

When you delete a station, creating a new station from the same song or artist will just bring that deleted station back. All of its thumb ratings will return along with it.

If you want to create a "fresh" version of a station that you've already deleted, you can try either of the following:

• Try creating a new station based on a few of your favorite songs from that artist. If you were unhappy with the way your artist-based station turned out, creating a station based on some of that artist's songs is a great way to give it another try.
  • Remember that you can always delete any or all of the thumb ratings on any station by going to the Station Details menu for that station and deleting any thumb ratings or extra seeds that you no longer want.

Hope this helped. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos