cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add thumbprint radio

Codex831
Local Performer

had a thumbprint radio and i thought i could delete my other stations sense it goes from your thumbs up but now it only plays music from the one station i had so i deleted all of them and tried to start over but it told me i had to create new stations and thumbs up more songs to get a new thumbprint station so i did i have made about ten more stations and added 14 songs to my thumbs up list anyone know a shortcut to get my thumbprint radio back

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Codex831 Nice to see you around the community.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you currently only have 3 stations created on your account, and 2 out of the 3 stations only have a few thumb ratings given.

In order to add Thumbprint Radio, you will first need to create a few more stations and give each of them some thumbs up. Once you've given enough thumb feedback, you should see the option to add the station the following day.

Also, the stations will need to be created from tracks or artists that are not Holiday, Children's, or Comedy, as these tracks tend not to mix as smoothly with other thumbed up tracks from all your stations.

Hope this helps explain!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Codex831 Nice to see you around the community.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you currently only have 3 stations created on your account, and 2 out of the 3 stations only have a few thumb ratings given.

In order to add Thumbprint Radio, you will first need to create a few more stations and give each of them some thumbs up. Once you've given enough thumb feedback, you should see the option to add the station the following day.

Also, the stations will need to be created from tracks or artists that are not Holiday, Children's, or Comedy, as these tracks tend not to mix as smoothly with other thumbed up tracks from all your stations.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

daviddarwin
Local Performer

If the Thumbprint Radio is no longer listed in your "My Collections" list despite the fact that you previously saved it, you most likely failed to meet the requirement (at least 4 thumbs-upped songs on 3 stations). A song may be missing (let's say you erased it or removed the thumbs-up icon from it) or there may not be at least one station.

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

0 Kudos