cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block an artist

Aolson
Local Performer

I have looked everywhere on this ducking app and I cant find how to block Kane Brown. His music sounds like two cats fornicating in a dumpster and I'd like it to stop. What am i even paying for anyways? If I wanted to listen to feces I'd turn on the news...

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Replies

clt7662
Local Performer

I've 👎 a few artists/songs every time they play on my station and the artist/songs keep re-appearing the next time listen to the station. How can I block an artist from suggestions?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@clt7662 I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar request: How to block an artist

While we do not offer an option to prevent an artist from playing on your account or specific stations, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️ to express your interest in getting it added to the service: Blocking/Muting Certain Artists / Song Selection Rules

In the meantime, continue to give any tracks by that band a Thumbs-down on your stations, and Pandora should learn to stop playing them over time.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

dsnyder
Local Performer

I followed your link and added a comment to the featute request area. I noticed this has been a request since 2019! 

Pandora doesn't learn, or doesn't learn specifically for some artists apparently. Multiple thumbs down don't do it, I have the same artist thumbed down 17 times on my station and I still hear them every session.

0 Kudos

Spooky_Noodle
Local Performer

So, still no way to block artists despite there clearly being demand for it?

0 Kudos