cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a new playlist

Counselorgram
Local Performer

How about playlists like Spotify offers? 
Also, please change the songs more often on the lists I create. I listen to them often and it's like they're on a loop.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
33 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rvt300 It looks like your account is currently set up with the free service.

The ability to create customized playlists is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to upgrade your account to Pandora Premium, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

TomcatUSA
Underground

different topic....can I create a list of songs and create a station that others will listen to?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TomcatUSA I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a new playlist

Creating a customized playlist:

You do have the ability to create a custom playlist that can be shared with others so that they can enjoy it as well.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can create a new playlist from either your mobile device or a computer. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sharing your playlist:

Once that is created, you can then share your playlist directly to someone via email, text, or social media.

Check out this help page article for instructions on how to share a playlist: Sharing on Pandora

You can also share the link directly on the Community to give others a chance to check it out - the best place to post the playlist would be in this section: Music + Podcasts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

TomcatUSA
Underground

Thank u..............

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @TomcatUSA. 😎

0 Kudos

vietvet6667
Local Performer

I just started pandora premium and would like to create my on channel without any suggestions added to it which is done on pandora plus. In other words a pure on demand channel also known as my likes. Is that possible with the premium subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vietvet6667 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a new playlist

You do have the ability to create a custom playlist where you can pick and choose exactly what songs you want to listen to.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can create a new playlist from either your mobile device or a computer. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Kayak5351
Local Performer

How do I make a collection of 5 specific albums from ONE specific artist?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kayak5351 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a new playlist

What you can do is create a new playlist, and add all 5 of those albums to the playlist.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

quadmom86
Local Performer

How do i set up a playlist

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@quadmom86 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a new playlist

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

marty308
Local Performer
Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marty308 It looks like your message arrived blank.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with.

0 Kudos

lucky1951
Local Performer

I did the other day.

0 Kudos