cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn on Offline Mode

MsD-Light
Local Performer

Greetings Fellow Pandorans,

Please direct me to where the OFFline listening Option is located for Premium users.

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MsD-Light Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To listen offline from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode on.

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MsD-Light Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

MsD-Light
Local Performer

Thank you how might one find the Offline listening option on a PC or Laptop?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MsD-Light The short answer is that the tracks you download will continue to live within the Pandora app, but you may listen to them offline with an Android or iOS device.

Offline Mode isn't actually available when streaming Pandora on a PC or laptop.

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection with a file you can access elsewhere, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

dohoskins1969
Local Performer

I am a diesel tech and sometimes my work takes me where there is no internet. How do I play my downloads?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dohoskins1969 Nice to see you around the Community. 🤝

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Shapeshifter44
Local Performer

I downloaded my 4 stations for offline mode, how do I use offline mode, I can't figure our how to go offline mode.

Heavy metal!!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shapeshifter44 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to turn on Offline Mode

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Shapeshifter44
Local Performer
I would like to give kudos and I was wondering if I can change the 4
stations that get downloaded to offline mode?
Heavy metal!!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shapeshifter44 At this time, Pandora Plus listeners cannot add, delete or swap out which stations will be available for offline listening. We know this is a feature a lot of our listeners would enjoy, so I'll pass this idea onto our product team to consider. 

In the meantime, if you're wanting to have other offline stations available to you, try listening to those other stations more (ones that are currently not on your Offline station list). Since we periodically refresh the stations that are available to you offline (based on your listening habits), we may surprise you with adding them to your list! 

Alternatively, you may consider upgrading to Pandora Premium which allows subscribers to download any station, playlist, album or song in their collection for offline listening.

Let me know if you'd like more information about upgrading.

0 Kudos