cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view liked/thumbed up songs

Reeon_7323
Local Performer

Is there a way to view my most recent likes? I have liked a few songs recently but I don't know their names.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reeon_7323 Nice to se you around the Community. 👋🏽

Yes - to view your thumbed up tracks, you can navigate to My Profile and then click on the tab for Thumbs Up:

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 6.22.17 AM.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reeon_7323 Nice to se you around the Community. 👋🏽

Yes - to view your thumbed up tracks, you can navigate to My Profile and then click on the tab for Thumbs Up:

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 6.22.17 AM.png

Hope this helps!

seadrone
Local Performer

I'm on a free account. Can I find a list of ALL my thumbs up songs?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @seadrone. 👋

If you're using a computer, you should be able to view your Thumbed Up tracks here.

If you're using a mobile device, try going to your Profile > Click on Thumbs.

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Dae1
Local Performer

i dont see it i liked videos and they arent there

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Dae1. 👋

Thanks for posting on the Pandora Community.

Unfortunately, we do not have videos on Pandora. If you'd like to see this option implemented, feel free to upvote this existing feature request: Music Videos on desktop and mobile apps and music video playlists

To upvote a feature request, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. 

++

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• Are you unable to view your Thumbed Up songs?
  • If so, what device are you using? Or, are you using a computer?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

RogueCat
Local Performer

My mother just passed away and I’d like to get a list of the thumbs up songs she had so that I may create playlist for her ceremony of life.  Please help, thanks

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RogueCat Sorry for your loss - we send our deepest condolences.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to view liked/thumbed up songs

To clarify, are you currently logged into her account on a computer or mobile device?

Since you are looking for a playlist that contains all of the tracks she has thumbed up, I think the easiest thing to do would be to look at her My Thumbs Up playlist.

My Thumbs Up playlist is a playlist made up of all of your thumbed up tracks that automatically gets generated for you when your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium.

Rather than signing up and paying for a subscription, what you can do is initiate a free session of Pandora Premium on her account so that you can view her My Thumbs Up playlist.

To start a new session after logging into her account on either your computer or mobile device, simply search our library from your computer or mobile device for any song or album, and click play. If you are eligible for a free session of Pandora Premium, clicking play will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

You can then navigate to her collection, sort by Playlists, and her My Thumbs Up playlist should show.

If you run into any issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos