cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view your stations on a computer

Nancy_K
Underground

I don't want to view the "My Collections" list. Instead, I only want to view My Stations, the way I used to be able to view them. Is there a way to change my settings so I only see My Stations and not My Collections? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Replies

Nancy_K
Underground

I am sad to say this, but I finally cancelled my Pandora subscription due to this issue. After waiting and hoping a couple of months to see if Pandora would give us back the same options with the same subscription I always had, I gave up. I cancelled my subscription as of 6/30 and am now subscribing to Amazon music instead. After having been a paying Pandora subscriber for many years, I hated to do this, but the ability to save and view my own stations was too important to me. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nancy_K Sorry to hear that.

I see @AlyssaPandora was helping you with this previously, and provided you with some information on how to locate your collected stations.

To clarify, you should still have access to your stations, as well as have the ability to collect new ones.

To locate your station list, click on My Collection, and then click on Stations

Here is a screenshot of what you will see:

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 6.38.13 AM.png

To create new stations, you can use the Search bar at the top of the screen to search for artist or song-based stations. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

techtool
Local Performer

I recently took advantage of a trial of Pandora Extra, and now I cannot find any of the stations I created.

All I see now are COLLECTIONS--I want my stations back!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@techtool I moved your post to this thread since you were running into a similar issue.

To clarify, My Collection is made up of:

• Artists
  • Albums
  • Songs
  • Stations
  • Playlists
  • Podcasts
  • Episodes

If you are on a computer, you should be able to sort your collection by Stations to view your station list.

To locate your station list, click on My Collection, and then click on Stations

Here is a screenshot of what you will see:

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 8.55.11 AM.png

If you are using a different device, let me know and I can provide you with some instructions on how to locate your stations there as well.

0 Kudos