cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stations

Abeaty1
Local Performer

All of my stations are gone. I have been listening to them for 15 years and they just disappeared. I can't find them when I open my app or on my laptop. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Abeaty1 Welcome to community! Sorry to hear this.

I've reached out to our user support team to help recover your recently deleted stations. You should see them in your station list soon. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

If you're concerned that this might have been the result of an unauthorized user, we can take some steps to ensure the protection of your account. Please note, however, that this will require resetting your password from our end, as well as signing you out of all of your devices. It's more effective than simply changing your password, but may mean a brief interruption in your service.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

24 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Abeaty1 Welcome to community! Sorry to hear this.

I've reached out to our user support team to help recover your recently deleted stations. You should see them in your station list soon. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

If you're concerned that this might have been the result of an unauthorized user, we can take some steps to ensure the protection of your account. Please note, however, that this will require resetting your password from our end, as well as signing you out of all of your devices. It's more effective than simply changing your password, but may mean a brief interruption in your service.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Abeaty1
Local Performer

Ok great! Thank you!

FoeHammer
Underground
I've had this same thing happen, and the amount of time with Pandora is similar. All my stations are gone, but replaced by individual song "collections" or some such garbage. Really tired of Pandora's **ahem**. The Pandora service was better 10- years ago than it is today. Easier to use, and easier to get the music I want. Now I'm bombarded with garbage all the time that I have no intention of listening to.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FoeHammer Have you tried sorting your collection by Stations yet?

To sort your collection by Stations on a computer:

To sort your stations from the Now Playing screen, hover over your station list and then select See All Stations or click My Collection on the upper left corner of your screen. This will bring you to the My Collection page.

From there, filter your collection by Stations.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

FoeHammer
Underground

I tried this, and it does nothing but show hundreds of stations that are "Never listened", but supposedly I "Collected". **ahem**? I don't even understand what the purpose here is?! My stations that I had spent 15 years curating are gone. I had individual links to them so I could quickly play them at work. "Unable to play this station, how about this one instead?" instead of my christmas station, it played "Z-o-m-b-I-e-s"??? That doesn't make any sense!

I'm surprised this service still exists to be honest. I haven't touched pandora in 4 months because I didn't want to waste my time sifting through the garbage to get to something I might like, and not have the stations I spent more than a decade working with to listen to. I'm out. Spotify works great, and I've had to start from scratch curating new lists, but it plays what I want

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FoeHammer I'm happy to look into this further.

Can you please let me know the names of a few of the stations that are missing from your collection?

Thanks for all your patience with this. 

0 Kudos

wen
Local Performer

the same thing happened to me! all my stations are gone, some i created for my kid when i was pregnant, and she's been listening to them for over 6 years! HELP!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @wen thanks for posting to community.

If you believe there is an unauthorized user on your account, I can escalate to our User Support team to help take some steps to secure your account. Just let me know. 

In the meantime, I'm happy to look into this. Can you let me know the names of the missing stations?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

stevemorrow
Local Performer

My stations have begun disappearing every time I log out. I am using a Windows 10 PC. It just started this week

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevemorrow Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. What are the names of the stations that are missing from your collection?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

MK7
Local Performer

I have the same issue.  Old stations have disappeared.

Can you retrieve mine?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MK7. 👋

Oh no! Sorry to hear that your old stations have disappeared. 

Could you provide a bit more detail about what is happening?

• Do you think an unauthorized user has access to your account? Or, do you think they were accidentally delete stations?
  • If you know the station names, could you share those so that we can restore them for you?

Alternatively, we can restore all of your deleted stations for you if that is easier.

Let me know, and I can help out with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

adriana_sotelo4
Local Performer

All of my stations are gone. I don't have the option to select the "stations" tab anymore, it's just gone. Right now, Pandora is only showing the "browse" and "my collection" tabs. How can I get my stations back and the tab? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adriana_sotelo4 I took a look at your account and I am still seeing your full collection on my end:

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 5.47.59 AM.png

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

bobevola
Local Performer

I have exactly the same problem.  Been using Pandora Premium for years and all of my stations are missing.  I signed on using my Mac (Firefox) and none of my saved stations are available.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobevola It doesn't look like any stations have ever been created on the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, nor has it ever been upgraded.

This means, that your original account is likely registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the other email address your account is registered with.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

bobevola
Local Performer

Thank you Adam.  I did change my email address a while ago, however I do see my stations using the Pandora app under my current email address.... if that helps.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @bobevola.

I do see you are now in contact with our support team.

Make sure to reply back to their last email, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

MusicFan90768
Local Performer

Really not sure what happened, but all of a sudden all my stations are gone. Generic web search shows some precedence but no real solutions. Been using this service for many, many years. I can honestly say this was one of my only 'mandatory subscription services". And yet after finding myself needing support I can also say I am questioning the service. In fact, until my issue is resolved, which it may not be in a timely matter, I have cancelled the service and will not be renewing sub.

As pointed out in other posts, I still have my "liked library" and yet all my stations area gone. Another burning question is where is the live support? I find myself more and more in doubt of the ability of this platform to provide support to paying users, I can only hope that I mistaken and once again my faith in this subscription service will be restored. And yes, this forum user name was selected after multiple prompts after failed attempts to get help on my main account, this is not the u/n I signed up with but rather what was inspired after attempting get support.

0 Kudos