cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stations

Abeaty1
Local Performer

All of my stations are gone. I have been listening to them for 15 years and they just disappeared. I can't find them when I open my app or on my laptop. 

Labels (1)
24 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan90768 It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account who deleted your stations.

I took a look at your account and can see all of your collected stations were recently deleted.

To resolve this, I've gone ahead and restored those stations back to your collection for you.

In the meantime, I will also take some measures to help secure your account to prevent this from happening again in the future.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

afisherhawkins
Local Performer

This just happened to me...can someone help me? I've had my Pandora stations since 2007/2008

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@afisherhawkins The Pandora account connected to your Community profile was created for the first time today (07/15/2023).

If you have had an account since 2007/2008, then that means your original account is registered under a different email address.

If you remember what email address that is, you will need to sign out of your devices, and then sign back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

afisherhawkins
Local Performer

Right! it said that I didn't have an account associated with either email
address that I gave them when I used the "forgot my password" link. I used
both emails to find the account and received the same message for both
emails.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@afisherhawkins I have passed your additional information on to our support team.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Please keep an eye out for their follow up message to you via email.

Thanks again for your patience,

0 Kudos