cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modes disappears

cowboyy221
Opening Act

The Features like Artistes Only and Deep Cuts, after i play a bunch they will disappear and go back to Regular Station Is this a Free feature? Or if you buy premium it will stay?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @cowboyy221!

Can you tell me a little more about what is happening? Does the button for 'Artist Only' and 'Deep Cuts' disappear after a while or does the listening session end and kick you back into regular radio?

If the buttons are disappearing, can you please take a screenshot when this happens. If you need help with this just let me know.

Also, is this happening on all stations or have you noticed it on one station in particular? Can you let me know the name of a station that this is happening on. I'll take a deeper look. 

Thanks for the help! 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

cowboyy221
Opening Act

I cant take a screen shot but yes every station i will play all the features and after a while the artist only station and after a while it  goes away and i put it on deep cuts and after a while its gone to and it happens to discovery and and so on every button goes away and its just the station with no buttons. but if i come back 2 days later there features are back again until i were them out again.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks  @cowboyy221 - do you receive any error messaging? Have you noticed this happening today? 

Can you let me know which device this is happening on? 

• If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  • If you are on a device, what is the make and model?

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

cowboyy221
Opening Act

Windows computer i use 2 in 2 different places too. I do get bugs like after a premium session it will play 2 songs at once or i have to log out and log in again because nothing plays.

im using the website. and google chrome.

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the info @cowboyy221. I'm going to need to investigate this. In the meantime, to check if this is a browser-related issue, you could try to open Pandora in a separate browser, such as Mozilla Firefox:

• To install Firefox, go here.

I understand that switching browsers is not idea, but will help tell us if it's related to Chrome. 

Can you also include the make and model of your Windows devices.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos