cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music dissappeared

Alissawertz
Underground

I was just listening to pandora two hours ago. When I got back on all of my music was gone. It says they are still downloaded and in my collection but you can't find them anywhere. Help

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (1)
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Alissawertz 

To clarify, your offline content has disappeared but it shows as still downloaded on your mobile devices? Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? You can share your screenshot directly here on community. The best way is through a mobile or web browser, you won't be able to share if replying through an email notification.

Can you also let me know the make, model and Pandora version of your device. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Alissawertz
Underground

No, even my online music disappeared. But it shows the songs are downloaded, but when you actually go to my music none of them are there. Over 700 songs were deleted but for some reason songs from like 6 years ago or older stayed  

Screenshot_20230818_084756_Pandora.jpg

And I have a galaxy s22 plus. The pandora version is 2307.1

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Alissawertz

Thanks for the follow up. I checked your account on web and see a pretty extensive list of tracks under your Songs collection. The missing online tracks may just be happening on your Galaxy device.

Looping back to your offline content for a second, unfortunately, since offline is personalized to your device, there is no way for us to restore any content that has been removed. You'll need to download any tracks, albums or stations you'd like to listen to in offline once again.

Since you'll need to redownload your offline content again, I'd like to first try some troubleshooting steps, that will clear any cached data on your Galaxy and give you a fresh and new connection with Pandora. Hopefully, this will help avoid this issue again in the future.

You can do this with the following steps:

• Open your device Settings
  • Tap Apps
  • Scroll down to find Pandora
  • Select Storage
  • On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

After these steps have been completed, you should be asked to log into your account again.

Once you're back in, please check the tracks in your Songs collection and try downloading your offline content once again. Let us know if you're continuing to have trouble.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and passed along your experience to our engineering team for review.

Hope this helps.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos