cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Collection layout recommendations

Americanseawolf
Local Performer

I want to be able to move music to the top of my list or the bottom in a station I just created without having to drag it. I am not sure who to contact. I have lots more recommendations than this as well. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Americanseawolf The Feature Request space would be the best place to provide any new suggestions or recommendations you have for the service. 

If you see a thread already created for a suggestion you also had in mind, what you can do is add a comment to that thread, and give it a ❤️ to express your interest in getting it added as well.

If you don't see a thread for your suggestion, then fee free to create a new one giving specific details for what you are looking for. This will give others around the Community to upvote your idea as well.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Americanseawolf The Feature Request space would be the best place to provide any new suggestions or recommendations you have for the service. 

If you see a thread already created for a suggestion you also had in mind, what you can do is add a comment to that thread, and give it a ❤️ to express your interest in getting it added as well.

If you don't see a thread for your suggestion, then fee free to create a new one giving specific details for what you are looking for. This will give others around the Community to upvote your idea as well.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos