cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Songs has a limit?

AndyA
Underground

If I just play from the “My Songs” in my library, I noticed that auto play came on at some point. Is there a limit that has to be hit for this to happen?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndyA You shouldn't be kicked into AutoPlay until after all of your collected songs are cycled through.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, do you sort your collection by Songs, choose a specific song to play from that list, and after a certain amount of time, you are sent to AutoPlay?

Or do you sort your collection by Songs, and tap on Shuffle all songs at the top of the screen, and after a certain amount of time, you are sent to AutoPlay?

Additionally, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AndyA
Underground

This is what happened:

Or do you sort your collection by Songs, and tap on Shuffle all songs at the top of the screen, and after a certain amount of time, you are sent to AutoPlay?

As I do, I am on IPhone XR with the latest IOS release. 

Appreciate any help you can give. 

Thanks. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @AndyA.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

Are you also able to reproduce this issue when streaming Pandora on a computer? Or does it only happen when streaming Pandora on your iPhone XR?

In the meantime, I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

If you continue to experience issues with this, please send me a screenshot of the first track that is playing when you are sent to AutoPlay.

Thanks for continuing to work with me on this. 

0 Kudos