cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Thumbs Up Playlist suddenly missing numerous tracks

Yokko
Underground

This used to happen on and off for me. Now it's constant. The last month or so I haven't seen any of the new songs I thumbs up appear on the playlist. Even ones I asked to be added to it manually are not appearing. Instead it's hung around 1262 and has not increased. 

Screenshot_20201128-121742_Pandora.jpg

Labels (1)
11 Replies

Yokko
Underground

Oh, and I tried logging in and logging out and that just erased all my stuff. I use an Android device, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and it is completely up to date. I also have Premium, so... 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Yokko. 👋

Other listeners have mentioned similar issues. I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Yokko
Underground

Galaxy Note10+

Carrier is Total Wireless (uses Verizon) and it used to be a different device and carrier, same thing happened (Moto Z Force 2/ Sprint a year ago)

Version 2010.1 (ANDROID-TUNER 20101015)

Cellular Data mostly, though I use WiFi at home.

Just that even manually it will no longer add songs and the playlist always seems to be missing songs (I'd have Waay over 1262 if it kept track. Probably closer to 3000+ because I use it every day)

0 Kudos

Yokko
Underground

Even funnier, I just did this:

Even if it increases the songs cannot be seen on the list and don't play.

Screenshot_20201128-124445_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-124549_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-124613_Pandora.jpg

 I'm hoping when the re-downloads complete they'll be there, but can't be sure. I tried to add these (and several others) two weeks ago.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Yokko.

I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are investigating this issue.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

BerryMusical
Local Performer

It started happening a few weeks ago, and I know I have a ridiculous amount of thumbs upped song at 3.9k but now when I thumbs up songs they don't appear on my thumbs list. I've literally started taking screenshots when I hear a song I like to find ot later. Have I finally hit the limit or is it that list is so large or something?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BerryMusical I moved your post over to this existing thread: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

Your information has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this issue.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yokko Our engineers believe that this issue should now be resolved.

Please try signing out of the app, and signing back in. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BerryMusical We believe this issue is now resolved.

Can you please try signing out of the app, and signing back in to see if that helps?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

bp4437
Opening Act

I rarely listen to the My Thumbs Up playlist but I noticed a few days ago the count was nearly 2700 songs. It currently shows 894 songs. Did something happen to Thumbs Up songs across my station? I did not delete any thumbs up ratings myself.

Edit: It's now back up to 2,695 thumbs up. I didn't make any changes to restore the missing ratings.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bp4437 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!