cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My collection disappeared after downgrading to free service

orngesweater
Local Performer

My entire collection is gone I’ve had it for years and I opened the app one day to find them all gone the only thing still there are songs I’ve liked and radio stations I’ve collected which is like 6 stations I had a lot of collected songs and now they’re just gone why?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@orngesweater It looks like your Pandora Premium Family plan has expired, which is why your Premium content disappeared.

The ability to access that content is only possible when your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium.

For more information about that, I'd recommend contacting the primary account holder, or asking them to reach out to us directly.

After taking a look, I can see that they did resubscribe, however they have not added you back to the plan yet.

Hope this helps clarify. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@orngesweater It looks like your Pandora Premium Family plan has expired, which is why your Premium content disappeared.

The ability to access that content is only possible when your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium.

For more information about that, I'd recommend contacting the primary account holder, or asking them to reach out to us directly.

After taking a look, I can see that they did resubscribe, however they have not added you back to the plan yet.

Hope this helps clarify. 

0 Kudos

Mymusicisgone
Local Performer

So my subscription canceled since I could not pay. Now I'm here with my dog who is dying and I needed to hear my playlists and they are gone. Account is still there but no playlists no songs I downloaded.  Is it true I can't get them back until I renew my subscription? If so then all those months years I paid mean nothing huh? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mymusicisgone I moved your post over to this existing thread: My collection disappeared after downgrading to free service

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

You can resubscribe through the Pandora website

Alternatively, you can also unlock complimentary sessions of Premium by searching for a song or album and pressing Play. Then your full collection, including any playlists, will be visible again.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

0 Kudos