cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My song aren't saving to my thumbs up playlist

strongsebe
Local Performer

I'm not sure why but songs I save are not going into my playlist. Any help? 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@strongsebe Thanks for clarifying that you are in Singapore.

It sounds like you are using a VPN which is rerouting your internet connection. Unfortunately, using a VPN while trying to stream Pandora is not currently supported.

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@strongsebe I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to reproduce this issue on your end.

Please give a new track that plays on one of your stations a Thumbs Up.

Then let me know what the name of that track is, along with what station you gave it a Thumbs Up on.

Thanks for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

strongsebe
Local Performer

Hi Adam, thank you for looking into this. I just liked City Boys by Burna Boy as one of a few songs and it is not in the Thumb Up Playlist. Also, when I like a song, it immediately pops up saying this playlist is no longer available, I'm not sure why. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @strongsebe 

Can you let me know which device you're using when this happens? Please include the make and model, OS version and Pandora version. Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

strongsebe
Local Performer

I don't know which Pandora I'm on. It's updated on the play store. I have a Google pixel phone. I'm still having the issues with the playlist though. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @strongsebe No problem! Thanks for the reply with that info.

I was doing some testing around your account and I didn't see any trouble with thumbed up tracks being added to your My Thumbs Up Playlist through web, so this might be related to your Android Pixel.

So I can take a closer look, can you please thumb up a track on a station you're listening too. Let me know the time and date, the station name and the song name and I'll take a closer look.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

strongsebe
Local Performer

Im in Singapore so my time is GMT+8 But I just added Iniko song Armor at 2:37pm on Feb 2 and I'm on my laptop Pandora and it did not add. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@strongsebe Thanks for clarifying that you are in Singapore.

It sounds like you are using a VPN which is rerouting your internet connection. Unfortunately, using a VPN while trying to stream Pandora is not currently supported.

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos