cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not hearing the track my station was created for

Hmckenzie835
Local Performer

I created the station from a Christmas song I like and haven’t heard that song yet, though I’ve heard of thousand old Christmas songs. I have disliked every old song it’s played and yet it continues to play old Christmas songs. I can’t get anything to play that I like. I don’t see why I would continue paying for the services.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hmckenzie835 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I understand that it's frustrating not to hear the song that you've seeded a station with, but there's no way to control when or how often particular songs will play on free Pandora or Pandora Plus, so it's not possible to create a station and hear that track play right away (though it could happen by chance). Because of our licenses, we have to limit the predictability of a certain song or artist from playing on those services.

That said, for complete control of what you hear on Pandora, try Pandora Premium. It combines our industry leading internet radio service with on-demand listening and easy playlist generation.

Alternatively, you can start a complimentary session simply by searching our library for a song or album, and clicking play. This will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy content on-demand.

Hope this is helpful!

0 Kudos